Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim the bedroom slave. I'll just turn up to faff and spend your money.
Carpet doesn't go, it's too dark.
Nice cold, paint smelling bedroom. Wait for Vesper to wake up at 2am. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that feels really emotional/pissed off about this?

Sheā€™s literally chucked money at this - electrics/plaster/carpet/paint/new furniture.

As others have said - thatā€™s all fine if thatā€™s your BRAND. But she has led us to believe sheā€™s a money saving guru/clambered her way out of debt with cutting back...now itā€™s a non-stop spending show.

Itā€™s also the most bleeping boring pink room ever...Iā€™m not a fan of the triangles, but thereā€™s no character at all for someone so little.

Reactions: 9
Gifted from the rspca?! YOU should be investigated not bloody gifted Mick! Where ARE those dogs you loved so much before you had a baby?? You know,.the dogs that called Jimbo Jet "daddy" šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine even contemplating for a moment NOT letting your 3 year old have Disney bedding?! Her thought process is just bizarre. Sheā€™s a witch.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine even contemplating for a moment NOT letting your 3 year old have Disney bedding?! Her thought process is just bizarre. Sheā€™s a witch.
She is really awful. ā€œIā€™m not a fan of the Disney beddingā€ erm she is 3 years old! and being so ā€œanti pinkā€ oh duck off feebs.

Reactions: 10
No blinds or curtains yet!!! Why would you put a child in there without curtains or blinds.
Also where are her clothes etc doing to fit or is next door being turned into a walk in wardrobe and ensuite šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
She is really awful. ā€œIā€™m not a fan of the Disney beddingā€ erm she is 3 years old! and being so ā€œanti pinkā€ oh duck off feebs.
ā€œRead this book Vessieā€
ā€œBut Mummy, I want to play with some of my plastic tat Nana bought meā€
ā€œShut up Vesper and read the book, youā€™ve got the pink room and duvet cover you wanted! I need a photo for the gram!ā€

Reactions: 9
I give vessie all of an hour and a half in that (rather bland šŸ„“šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) new room before sheā€™s crying for one of them to come and get her.

Poor old Jimbob is going to be up and down those 25 flights of stairs like a fart in a lift tonight šŸ˜°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I only watched all those bedroom stories in the hope of seeing more of that monstrosity sheā€™s wearing. Is it a cold shoulder top made of tinfoil?! Did her style guru recommend it?!?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That plaster cannot be dry properly. Thereā€™s no way it will be dry all the way through. When we had our living room done the plasterer told us to leave it for as long as we could before painting. Said the minimum was two weeks!

I bet in a couple of weeks sheā€™ll be wondering why the paint is flaking off

Oh my god, my boy is watching Ricky Zoom and I hear ā€œSee ya later carburettorā€ and I immediately think of Mick shoving the toddler on the 3rd floor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Jim's been painting in the night I can guarantee he's missed bits when not painting in natural light can be hard at times plus if it's been done as wuick as she says he's definitely missed bits šŸ˜‚

She really needs to drop the SW handle and change it to something like ā€œphoebe moneyā€™s either too tight to mention or no object depending on which way the wind is blowing courtā€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The smell of gloss paint gives me a headache and it takes days to go away. I can imagine Vesper being excited at seeing the new room but what about when she wakes up in the night cold and with a dry throat from all the paint fumes on her own on a different floor from the rest of the family?

I think the room looks nice, itā€™s my kind of style. Just a shame they rushed it with the plastering etc. I wonder why they are rushing to get vesper up there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.