Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow the Instagram account of her friend whose husband just committed suicide.

It’s so so so so sad. They’ve got two young little babies and they were clearly an in love married couple.

I nearly unfollowed her account just simply because her life seemed so perfect and happy and I was in a bit of a tough spot mentally and didn’t feel I matched up! It just goes to show.... you never know the pain someone is hiding so be a nice human always.
She obviously didn't know he was suffering. They had just brought and did up a lovely house too.

I really feel for her, the babies are very young.

Reactions: 3
I follow the Instagram account of her friend whose husband just committed suicide.

It’s so so so so sad. They’ve got two young little babies and they were clearly an in love married couple.

I nearly unfollowed her account just simply because her life seemed so perfect and happy and I was in a bit of a tough spot mentally and didn’t feel I matched up! It just goes to show.... you never know the pain someone is hiding so be a nice human always.
I follow her too, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her since she posted about it last week. So so sad, they seemed like such a lovely happy couple.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

That is dreadfully sad. I don't know of the person on instagram or follow her but I'd have full empathy for anyone going through this. I knew a young lad who threw himself off a bridge a few years ago on Christmas eve. He left behind a young fiancée and a little baby daughter. They have never really got over it. To an outsider you'd have thought they had it all. I try and be as kind as I can be in my day to day life, but don't manage it always as I am after all human.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
New to this thread and I need to let off some steam, some of this stuff has probably been said before.
BUT..... first of all, she needs to change her name from swfeebs, that alone is driving me nuts. She said she was going to do it ages ago but still hasn’t. Perhaps she’s worried she’ll lose followers or something.
Secondly, I’m sick to death of her pretending her life is so perfect whilst claiming it isn’t. She’s joined in on the “show me a photo of” bandwagon which is fine, but someone has asked to see a photo of her in her teens so she’s shown one of her on an aid project in Kenya *eye roll*. Someone else has requested one of the kids up to mischief, so she’s shown one of them literally stood in a chair, I mean!!! That’s not mischievous in my opinion, but she wouldn’t want her followers thinking her children were naughty, god forbid.

Reactions: 7
44A90BCD-25C6-431A-B048-43D5BBD55973.png
Why does she always take 20 years off her age 😂😂😂

Seriously she looks the age she claims to be now in this pic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New to this thread and I need to let off some steam, some of this stuff has probably been said before.
BUT..... first of all, she needs to change her name from swfeebs, that alone is driving me nuts. She said she was going to do it ages ago but still hasn’t. Perhaps she’s worried she’ll lose followers or something.
Secondly, I’m sick to death of her pretending her life is so perfect whilst claiming it isn’t. She’s joined in on the “show me a photo of” bandwagon which is fine, but someone has asked to see a photo of her in her teens so she’s shown one of her on an aid project in Kenya *eye roll*. Someone else has requested one of the kids up to mischief, so she’s shown one of them literally stood in a chair, I mean!!! That’s not mischievous in my opinion, but she wouldn’t want her followers thinking her children were naughty, god forbid.
I think she’s not changed her name because she’s applied for a blue tick; and she’s likely done it on the pretence that her management has said she is a sw consultant and has a large following. I just smell tit about her and I’m suspicious that she’s wanting to ride the coat tails of sw for some reason. She knows that if she dropped the name then the sw followers would likely up and leave and her numbers would go down even more than they already are.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s not changed her name because she’s applied for a blue tick; and she’s likely done it on the pretence that her management has said she is a sw consultant and has a large following. I just smell tit about her and I’m suspicious that she’s wanting to ride the coat tails of sw for some reason. She knows that if she dropped the name then the sw followers would likely up and leave and her numbers would go down even more than they already are.
She drives me mad. She makes out she's this independent woman but she has just gone from living off daddy to living off her partner... with hand outs off her father still. I understand that even her job before sw was for her father's printing company? I bet he bought her her first house too. She hasn't needed to try or strive for anything by the looks, yet constantly dishes out "life" advice.

She does cling on to it because she's like that fuckwit fopperholic, has only ever been half decent at running a Slimming World fat club. That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s back on the SW train in January to boost her engagement so is keeping the name for that. I think she’s not happy being this big.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s back on the SW train in January to boost her engagement so is keeping the name for that. I think she’s not happy being this big.
I think you’re right, despite saying it’s not all about the scales!
The picture she posted yesterday of “when she felt amazing” was her super slim.
I mean I would have thought super earth mother feebz would have reeled out the pic of her in the birth pool with Herbie and Jim with his tits out but oh no....
Very telling

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you’re right, despite saying it’s not all about the scales!
The picture she posted yesterday of “when she felt amazing” was her super slim.
I mean I would have thought super earth mother feebz would have reeled out the pic of her in the birth pool with Herbie and Jim with his tits out but oh no....
Very telling
I was gonna post the exact same thing 😂 banging on about love your body however you look yet posts her slimmest photo for when she felt amazing 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she jumps back on the SW train in January she’ll have U turned more times than Boris 🤣🤣
Also, note the tiny lower case ad at the start of the Tesco AD! Just why? It shows how uncomfortable she is with doing ads by trying to hide them but knows she has to obey the rules. Yet thanks everyone for supporting her “work” - well stop taking your sheep for fools Feeebs or they might wander off to another field 🐑🐑🐑🐑

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.