Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to rewatch it a few times earlier as I was like is Vespar talking to someone else and being ignored?! No, she was talking to her mum. Who was more interested in filming the other one walking 🤷🏼‍♀️ Multi task Feebz. Film one kid and reply to the other, hate kids being ignored!! Especially when the reason is because the parent is on their phone! Surely she rewatched that back? Either don’t post it or mute it if your happy to ignore your kid?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kids talk a lot and it’s annoying, I really do get that.

But I don’t think I’d ever let my child say something seven times without me answering her. It’s like she doesn’t even notice she’s there 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder what's going to happen to the room she was in with condiment before 🤔 cos it wasn't her & Jim's was it? Wonder if she's paving the way for baby 3
Jim was in his own room, Vesper was in hers and her and Herb shared a room

Reactions: 1
Something that bugged me lately was the rspca assured ad. Clearly been paid for so stuck a box of logo eggs on the pic... which is clearly of a ready made ginger bread house ! Far too perfect and shapes too straight and even to have been home made.
plus - had she have made it herself we would have had a sped up video of Vessie baking with the expensive utensils and posh baking equipment.
nothing wrong with pre made (never baked ginger bread from scratch in my life) it’s just being so smug and the fake ness of it all. It really is shocking.
noticed she lost more followers too

Reactions: 11
Why is she doing the equivalent of a "are you ok hun" status... either she tells us all what is wrong or maybe don't mention it?? May just be me but I can't stand people who put up vague posts. Maybe I'm a bit too blunt and open in my life 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate this too. She’s definitely the sort to check in at a hospital and then not tell anyone why “I’ll PM you”. Ugh. It’s all attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of her friends husbands very sadly committed suicide this week, hence the posts. Hope she takes her own advice and starts being a bit nicer to V.

Reactions: 3
The audacity of that stupid post. Her daughter her will be asking for help by the time she’s 12 with a mother who completely ignores her and has blatantly prefers oregano

One of her friends husbands very sadly committed suicide this week, hence the posts. Hope she takes her own advice and starts being a bit nicer to V.
My old boss, lovely affable bloke, took his life last week. I’ve not posted anything, ambiguous or otherwise on social media. It’s so sad.

• Sad
That is really really sad. Devasting for his wife and family. Suicide rates are high around the Christmas period, even worse with these lockdowns.

It's obvious people are going to speculate with posts like that, it's human nature. She normally wades in thinking she's a therapist, not much is off limits to her.

• Heart
No I don’t know her but know the lady whose husband passed and know they’re friends.

agree with you all, couldn’t imagine doing vague posts about such sad news. Maybe why I’m not an influencer 🤷🏽‍♀️
It's in really poor taste. Especially to make it about herself, saying maybe Herbie needs to hear it more! How about she shuts her hole and just is there for her friends. She's unbelievable.

I think, personally it's even worse that she's let everyone ask what's wrong or what's happened and ignored them all

What’s up hun
Pm me bbz

Mick don’t make this horrific situation about YOU. Have some dignity and just be there for your friend

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I follow the Instagram account of her friend whose husband just committed suicide.

It’s so so so so sad. They’ve got two young little babies and they were clearly an in love married couple.

I nearly unfollowed her account just simply because her life seemed so perfect and happy and I was in a bit of a tough spot mentally and didn’t feel I matched up! It just goes to show.... you never know the pain someone is hiding so be a nice human always.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.