Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound really bitchy but the faces she pulls in these ads makes me physically nauseous 🤢 her smug face is just so irritating and makes me so unreasonably angry I would never ever buy anything she is advertising. She is so unlikeable its crazy
She looks like she's been at the cooking sherry😳🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This account has turned into one of the grabbiest on Instagram. From wholesome Yorkshire lass doing Slimming World to brash, ”working with Tesco” swipe up queen, ugh!

Reactions: 16
She literally does not stop buying does she! Fair enough if that’s what she wants to do but then her spiel about saving money and only buying what we need. She boils my piss!!

Reactions: 8
Or is it her creating profiles so she can like and engage with herself? 🧐 I’m always too suspicious
That thought did cross my mind. She's got her old "Malton chic' 🤣 page and the tee printing one following him, but not her current page, which is the one he is following weirdly! Probably was made by her

Reactions: 7
Another #ad from old smugnall tonight, she’s coining it in as a full time smugulencer isn’t she eh?!!

Must be why the Hermes man is round her 5 bedroom mansion umpteen times a day 🥴

Anyway it’s all totes fine though cause she bungs the food bank her unwanted clubcard vouchers so she’s basically Yorkshire’s answer to Princess Diana 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm thinking she's got rid of them if she hasn't proved she has them by now because we know she reads here
Her old page was absolutely full of the dogs! She even used to follow Jack Russell accounts, post quotes about being a dog lover. It's weird 🤨

Reactions: 5
6E8AF057-DB36-4951-AB03-302E984EA073.jpeg
Can someone please tell me what on earth made her think this was a good idea?!!! She has size like 11 feet and wears toddlers socks?! Wtf 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.