Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread For Freebs/Mick
Congrats to @swipe_up for a fab thread title (and for what I think is the best profile pic ever 🤣)

Edit : Full title is

Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there is nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Can someone edit it please? Didn’t tell me it was too long at time of posting! Maybe “Salt laden meals, hideous reels, nothing about Smugnalls account appeals“ would fit?

Reactions: 6
Time for a new thread For Freebs/Mick
Congrats to @swipe_up for a fab thread title (and for what I think is the best profile pic ever 🤣)

Edit : Full title is

Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there is nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Can someone edit it please? Didn’t tell me it was too long at time of posting! Maybe “Salt laden meals, hideous reels, nothing about Smugnalls account appeals“ would fit?
Aww thanks
I feel so honoured
I shall be celebrating with a bowl of salt deep fried in a litre of oil

and ladies .....
70519780-6840-4716-AD4A-B85E17C7B4F6.jpeg
“Eat your bleeping salsa salmon kids”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Let’s see what the salty iced gem has for us now she reads tattle (if she’s deleted that comment it confirms it lol)

Also the last photo on the bib pic tells me they’re not that great; the tray is still a mess haha

Reactions: 4
She's such an hole. It makes me laugh when they do that as it was clearly written in rage. The person wasn't even rude!
And was totally right too. They look like a complete waste of time to me - really don't see the point. And I think that's why she reacted the way she did.

Reactions: 3
She really should have addressed her fluey symptons. Maybe admit she was totally overreacting and she just had a little sniffle. So irresponsible not to address it properly.
As has been said she did not have covid or the flu but when she says it and puts it out their it needs to be made clear. Her sheepies will. Thibk it's ok to go out of you have a high temp cauee queen soph did.
Honestly. She had a chance to be real and honest but nope she takes her usual route of ignoring any feck ups.

Reactions: 1
And was totally right too. They look like a complete waste of time to me - really don't see the point. And I think that's why she reacted the way she did.
She has 2 of those bibs too. I bet they're an undeclared gift!

Reactions: 2
I definitely remember Vesper having the all in one bibs when she younger. So I think those pics of Herbie eating without any sort of bib was staging for these new bibs she has so obviously been gifted.
I mean, who in their right mind (especially when you’ve got one not much older) let’s a baby feed himself soup without putting a bib or even a bloody cloth on him.

PS - I MISS THE REELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
484C2AA2-3FF8-41A2-A465-615B76DEDC7E.png
Guess who’s back, back again, quiff is back, tell your friends!
Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me that doesn't understand the purpose of these bib apron things covering half the tray on the highchair? 🤔

Reactions: 3
She bought the bibs on amazon prime week last week (2 for £slightly less extortionate) and then added a swipe up for good measure. I think she probably fed him soup without a bib (I mean, really?!) to justify her purchase to Jimbo Jet...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok I’m going to say it, I’ve been biting my tongue all day about this arse hole and many others but my husband has annoyed me so I’m letting loose; she’s only posting the bibs and tagging the company because she’s trying to get freebies.
She is an absolute sorry state having a go at someone when they asked about these bibs being a thing. Considering as her name is related to slimming world and she’s preached about it for so long, most of her followers are likely people of middle age that do not have children wearing tarpaulins in a highchair. I showed these to my mum and she had never seen them either so likely would have asked about them too.
Phoebe is an ignorant runt. She needs to really define herself away from slimming so that the people following her for ‘inspiration’ can leave her page and let her get on with being a salty witch to other people

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She bought the bibs on amazon prime week last week (2 for £slightly less extortionate) and then added a swipe up for good measure. I think she probably fed him soup without a bib (I mean, really?!) to justify her purchase to Jimbo Jet...
That post she put up of automobile wearing the bib is so misleading. I didn't see the swipe up so I assumed she got them from the seller directly because she tagged them in the post! She's a crafty smug mare

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.