Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£23 for 2 bibs is she having a bleeping laugh?! My IKEA special high chair didn’t even cost that much never mind a sodding bib. God she’s a bell end.
And that's 2 new ones she's bought! She spent that EACH on her other 2 bibs she already has!

Reactions: 2
Blimey, she’s splashing that Tesco/Desenio cash isn’t she? Just in what she’s bought in the last week would be £££! If she goes off on a money saving come January, we all know why!

Reactions: 3
Poor Feebz is so hard up and will only buy necessary purchases
My eyes can’t roll back any further
She’ll say anything to try and be relatable on Instagram but forgets what she’s done (bought!)

£23 for 2 bibs is she having a bleeping laugh?! My IKEA special high chair didn’t even cost that much never mind a sodding bib. God she’s a bell end.
Haha this was my thoughts exactly, we bought the IKEA hight chair for £12 and my little man is perfectly happy eating in it. But this smugface dickpimple spends almost £400 on 2!!!triptrap highchairs and £20 a piece bibs, what the actual duck is wrong with her.

Reactions: 6
Imagine what she doesn't show us. Does she ever do clothing hauls? I bet she doesn't because we'd all comment on how much she spends and all the branded pieces

Imagine what she doesn't show us. Does she ever do clothing hauls? I bet she doesn't because we'd all comment on how much she spends and all the branded pieces
If he neon leopard tracksuits are anything to go by I think it’s in her best interest not to do a haul. It would give us ammo for days 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's pretending that's loads for her to spend on a tree.. but in reality she'd probably spend double. She's trying to be a commoner you see..

Reactions: 6
Always makes me laugh when she says things like "This recipe is so easy" or "This recipe only has 3 ingredients"
And consists or premade stuff 😂

Reactions: 4
That snug doesn’t look “snug”. It looks so uninviting, I second the person who said it looks like a waiting room. Those chairs don’t look overly comfy, not what I’d pick for a snug-like room, to just veg out and relax on. And the prints look shite.

Reactions: 8
Dictionary definition of smug 👇

View attachment 323718
If she has got a bra on in this photo then there is something far wrong. I used to work with a woman that wore her bras like Mick. She always had backache because her boobs were hanging down so low and the bra was basically just a low lying hammock. It’s more flattering on showing off the waist when your boobs are sitting on your chest instead of your hips

Reactions: 7
That snug doesn’t look “snug”. It looks so uninviting, I second the person who said it looks like a waiting room. Those chairs don’t look overly comfy, not what I’d pick for a snug-like room, to just veg out and relax on. And the prints look shite.
Agree, I worked in many carehomes before and those chairs definitely look like they were upcycled from an old people's home. The dark blue makes it feel cold (I also have a feeling they are the kind of people who never put the heating on not even in the winter to 'save money') and the prints are headache inducing. Definitely not a room I could relax in🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Jus because you breastfeed, you don’t have to have a sack bra for your boobs! Second baby, I’ve worn flexiwire bras and it’s made a huge difference having two boobs in the right place! She’s probably waiting to be #gifted a bra before buying something that properly fits!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she paid to be told to put a naff scarf on with every striped top she owns.

I unfollowed her in the unbelievably smug days post having Vesper. It seems she’s managed to get even worse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.