Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so smug in that story. And big wows a Desenio collaboration, everyone seems to get one of those 🥱
I'm not 100% sure but it looks like her followers have been dropping lately, I hope people are sick of seeing her smug mug. I think she had more following than that before. She's been plugging those prints for ages they're firmly on my list of people I wouldn't buy from thanks to instagram.

Reactions: 9
I really don't understand the need for an adult TV room and a play room two floors above. Surely it should be the other way around?! Kids can play within earshot whilst you are cooking etc..? Also the snug looks like a waiting room...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mrs "we have no space" has really lost all touch with reality, hasn't she? Also every time she does that finger clicking transition I want to rip my eyes out.

Reactions: 12
She thinks is it’s the coat that’s wrong, no hun it’s the jumper and scarf combo. Even if they weren’t worn together they are both shocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's a salty bastard tonight or is it just me?

Someone ask her how much THE SMUG renovations cost her 😄 #triggered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who rattled micks cage tonight? She’s gone off like a bleeping dinner lady Kim Woodburn style. ‘Don’t you start on me lovey!, you’ll eat the bleeping slop and like it!’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did I miss something? I haven't seen any rants she's done. Has she deleted them? 😂

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't leave a 3 year old up there overnight with those stairwell bannisters either feels far too dangerous. Every time she shows off these things I just think wow your house is full of clutter! Also hague blue how 2018 and depressing!

I really feel so sorry for little moped. 3 is waaay to young to be sleeping alone on a whole floor. I'm 28 and I still freak out sometimes sleeping alone in the house🙈 I think I remember mick saying Jim still sleeps with her most of the night - well make that all night every night mick as there is no way that little girl is going to feel comfortable there until at least she is 7-8.
My little boy is 8 months old and I'm having major anxiety from the prospect of him moving from our bedroom to his own bedroom soon, the mother in me just can't comprehend how she thinks this is okay?? What if there's a fire, or they get burgled or she needs something and they can't hear her. I just can't with this woman 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
She bought another 2 bibs?!
How many does she need. That she hardly even uses anyway

They must have someone living in that annex or they'd use that for storage surely?
After Feebs sharing a few photos in her Desenio Ad that showed the annexe had a different door number to her house I did a bit off Googling. Turns out that the Annexe was a property in it's own right at some point as it's listed as being sold 3 times, the most recent in 2003 for £287,000 (which seems very expensive)! But when Feebs bought her house it was listed as having an annexe and it's shown on the plans. I'm thinking the previous owner of the house bought the annexe and incorporated it back into their property, but it seems like such a bad thing financially as Feebs bought the house and the annexe for £370,000. I think annexe must have been completely seperate at some point (no adjoining door to the main house) to be a property in it's own right (liable for council tax etc). But looking at the more recent plans at some point an internal door has been put in linking the two properties together. When I Googled the annexe address no history comes up for letting it out. People on here say she never shows the other garden, so maybe they've made it a seperate property again and she rents it out.

Reactions: 7
After Feebs sharing a few photos in her Desenio Ad that showed the annexe had a different door number to her house I did a bit off Googling. Turns out that the Annexe was a property in it's own right at some point as it's listed as being sold 3 times, the most recent in 2003 for £287,000 (which seems very expensive)! But when Feebs bought her house it was listed as having an annexe and it's shown on the plans. I'm thinking the previous owner of the house bought the annexe and incorporated it back into their property, but it seems like such a bad thing financially as Feebs bought the house and the annexe for £370,000. I think annexe must have been completely seperate at some point (no adjoining door to the main house) to be a property in it's own right (liable for council tax etc). But looking at the more recent plans at some point an internal door has been put in linking the two properties together. When I Googled the annexe address no history comes up for letting it out. People on here say she never shows the other garden, so maybe they've made it a seperate property again and she rents it out.
Oooooh interesting! Good work 😁 I think she rents it out too. I did look at the sale of the property before and it did appear to be part of their purchase but has never been mentioned as far as I know 🤔

287k wow.
Sounds more like some kind of dodgy deal? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Oooooh interesting! Good work 😁 I think she rents it out too. I did look at the sale of the property before and it did appear to be part of their purchase but has never been mentioned as far as I know 🤔
I'm quite good at researching properties as it used to be part of my job. I did try to look on planning also but it's down at the moment. God I'm so no nosey! People really shouldn't share their house numbers though, makes it so easy.

Reactions: 8
I'm quite good at researching properties as it used to be part of my job. I did try to look on planning also but it's down at the moment. God I'm so no nosey! People really shouldn't share their house numbers though, makes it so easy.
See what else you can find out I'm a nosy madam too 🤣🤣

She used to constantly have her door number in all her pics! 😱 but she doesn't do it anymore I've noticed. Proof that she reads here I think 😉

Reactions: 3
Hang on, she pays £20 for each of those sodding bibs? What planet is she living on where she things that price for a bib is normal?!

• Haha
Hang on, she pays £20 for each of those sodding bibs? What planet is she living on where she things that price for a bib is normal?!
This just shows how out of touch with reality she really is. All the “I’m in debt, I’m so poor” yeah, I can see why but I don’t have any sympathy I’m afraid. We all have to cut our cloth and you’re no different. You’re not in the “heat or eat” category and your chap wasn’t furloughed. Read the room, people are struggling to keep a roof over their families’ heads but you carry on dropping £40 on bibs.

Reactions: 10
£23 for 2 bibs is she having a bleeping laugh?! My IKEA special high chair didn’t even cost that much never mind a sodding bib. God she’s a bell end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.