Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s justifying the sleeping arrangements again; if it’s so normal why does she need to keep banging on about it?
Annoys me so much that she moans, but doesnt moan 🤣 about the kids sleeping arrangements when they’ve made the bed for themselves having Vesper in their bed for like 2 years and still co sleeping with Herbie now. Its pure lazyness not getting them into a routine/in their own beds. Just do whats easiest for them not the kids

Reactions: 10
Annoys me so much that she moans, but doesnt moan 🤣 about the kids sleeping arrangements when they’ve made the bed for themselves having Vesper in their bed for like 2 years and still co sleeping with Herbie now. Its pure lazyness not getting them into a routine/in their own beds. Just do whats easiest for them not the kids
I know a lot of people do Co sleeping and love it or whatever. Each to their own.
But at what age is enough enough? 🤔 Or does that not happen?

Reactions: 4
I know a lot of people do Co sleeping and love it or whatever. Each to their own.
But at what age is enough enough? 🤔 Or does that not happen?
I don’t even know if Feebs loves the co-sleeping or just loves the fact she could wap a tit out for 2 years to get the kids to sleep instead of her getting up in the night or lard arse Jim to help settle them.. now is gutted at 3.5 years of age still wakes in the night for her parents? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I don’t even know if Feebs loves the co-sleeping or just loves the fact she could wap a tit out for 2 years to get the kids to sleep instead of her getting up in the night or lard arse Jim to help settle them.. now is gutted at 3.5 years of age still wakes in the night for her parents? 🤔
This! She posts about co-sleeping and how it’s “normal” and lots of other bits about sleeping/not sleeping...but - they don’t co-sleep in the sense I understand it. They go and kip in their kid’s bedrooms when they don’t want the hassle of settling them. I could be wrong, but I thought co-sleeping was a family bed etc?

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she’s been out of the house in that whole tracksuit. I can’t put in to words how horrified I am!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This! She posts about co-sleeping and how it’s “normal” and lots of other bits about sleeping/not sleeping...but - they don’t co-sleep in the sense I understand it. They go and kip in their kid’s bedrooms when they don’t want the hassle of settling them. I could be wrong, but I thought co-sleeping was a family bed etc?
I thought this too! I thought co-sleeping as you said, is actually going to sleep and staying in the bed with them all night?
Not just oh they've woken up and can't be bothered to deal with it, let me get in bed with you constantly

Reactions: 3
Her outfit choices are bizarre
She needs a different “stylist”

F0CC2A03-166D-4458-902A-4F83D6815FAD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Smug Mick 🤢
How funny! I did the exact same screenshot a few hours earlier but forgot to post it. I felt so ill after looking at that bleeping horrible face scrunch I had to go lie down for a while. Then I just didn’t want to look at it again. And now you’ve gone and re-introduced the horror show 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Seriously, why the fuckity duck does she do that? It is not in the slightest bit cute or funny. All it does is make everyone drop their device in fright and go seek refuge somewhere safe 🙀🙀🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to post a photo of mick and jimbo to the siblingordating insta page! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course it Is. What’s a £300 hairdryer when you’re in debt!? 🤷‍♀️
My guess she isn’t in debt anymore - the ad’s have been coming through since she dropped SW and she doesn’t preach about it anymore? Why help others when you aren’t in that position anymore 😂 outta sight outta mind

Reactions: 2
I thought supermum would know better than letting herbster have that hanging out his mouth whilst he tries to walk 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ugh as if Smugnall wasn't irritating enough, it actually really gets me down that Herbie is walking (ish) already. My daughter turns one on Wednesday and can't even stand without holding on to something let alone walking :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.