Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You_ok_hun?

I've never really commented before, more of a stalking admirer of you all. I had to note the double standard in one of her stories today though. Remember when she (supposedly) overheard the man collecting a little girl from school, he said that little girls shouldn't have muddy shoes?? Mick was outraged at the gender stereotype in this day and age, but Coriander can't possibly have that headboard for his double bed(poor boy not having a king sized bed though!!) Because Victorian Jim says its "too girly"

Anyway, as you were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: swfeebs #6 spice rack is walking, moped is being hateful, Mick as usual is smug and ungrateful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

swipe_up

VIP Member
65B17545-D6DC-472F-BE03-26F6246EB2B9.png
“Listen hear you fucking peasant, this wouldn’t happen in Jojo maman bebe, look. I don’t have time to wash myself let alone get here to return things, do you know who I am, I’m golden tits of Instagram. GET ME YOUR FUCKING MANAGER”

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is Vesper being put up there? Is Jimbo Jet going up there too? Or is this their attempt to get the kids in their own room and to start sleeping together again? She seems a bit young to be so far away from her mum

Big old Jimbo reminds me of Henry VIII ... I bet he sits at the table with his massive gut out, feasting on Tesco chicken legs, barking out orders with grease all around his beard..

Probably her idea of a joke about the tiles. But it's not funny

• Haha
Reactions: 33

swipe_up

VIP Member
Time for a new thread For Freebs/Mick
Congrats to @swipe_up for a fab thread title (and for what I think is the best profile pic ever 🤣)

Edit : Full title is

Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there is nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Can someone edit it please? Didn’t tell me it was too long at time of posting! Maybe “Salt laden meals, hideous reels, nothing about Smugnalls account appeals“ would fit?
Aww thanks
I feel so honoured
I shall be celebrating with a bowl of salt deep fried in a litre of oil

and ladies .....
70519780-6840-4716-AD4A-B85E17C7B4F6.jpeg
“Eat your fucking salsa salmon kids”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's starting to crack isn't she. Dare I say it but super mum isn't quite so smug at the moment. I don't understand why she has to go to bed with the baby all the time. The routine doesn't seem to be working for them so I don't get why Mrs know it all doesn't change things? She also needs to realise that what worked for moped, may not work for automobile.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

swipe_up

VIP Member
Her dress sense is something I’ve never seen on an adult woman. She dresses like Mr Tumble. Couldn’t care less about the size she is or anything, but my god, she needs some braces and a red nose and she’s ready for the party.
😂😂
How much did she pay styled by susie for this 😂
B49C9C5D-6EDE-4B4E-AAFC-FA85D0C2C068.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The school run references annoy me, probably unfairly, but it's not a school run. Your child goes to pre school a few times a week.
I thought I was the only one who finds this really fucking irritating 😡 Thought maybe I was being a bit too picky. Glad I’m not the only one 😁
Hands up anyone else who is completely irritated and annoyed by every single thing about Mick
🙋‍♀️🙋🏻🙋🏾‍♂️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏼🙆🏻‍♀️🙆‍♂️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏾‍♂️🙋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I cringed so hard when she said if they didn't have the 6th bedroom they would have nowhere to store things😬😬😬really feebs? How about your massive lounge, second lounge, smug snug, dining room, playroom and 5 OTHER BEDROOMS!!! Fucking hell, imagine if she had to live like us mortals in a 2 bedroom house with multiple children🤷‍♀️ living in an actual mension and complaining about not having enough storage is NOT relatable darling. And its definitely doesn't fit under #normalisenormalhomes.
Ps. Maybe hold back on the amazon orders and 10 pairs of vans hun and you'll soon find some space🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 27

swipe_up

VIP Member
C4F2FBAF-0A98-4605-AA92-62ABEA630640.jpeg
I’ve got slings and clothes bundles in the back of the 3 wheeler. I’ll do you a deal with the postage. Just don’t @ me about giving it away to those in need. I am need, I had to pay for a Joanie t shirt, they wouldn’t gift me one, the bastards, don’t they know who I am. Their loss anyway, can’t act bothered, play it cool trigger play it cool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

swipe_up

VIP Member
BB5B6C9E-FEF9-4DCA-99E2-751B42F86632.png
Just chilling in the snug contemplating what she can buy next
I hope any followers she gained through her “debt” advice have tucked off

• Haha
Reactions: 26

swipe_up

VIP Member
I thought I was the only one who finds this really fucking irritating 😡 Thought maybe I was being a bit too picky. Glad I’m not the only one 😁
Hands up anyone else who is completely irritated and annoyed by every single thing about Mick
🙋‍♀️🙋🏻🙋🏾‍♂️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏼🙆🏻‍♀️🙆‍♂️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏾‍♂️🙋🏼
Jimbo would even put his hand up!

yes Lambretta bruschetta is NOT at school Mick, she’s off to nursery, where she can get a breather from you slagging her off on SM and seeing your big ginger nipples

• Haha
Reactions: 25

swipe_up

VIP Member
I can’t see kids understanding the puzzle piece per day either. Will take ages to make the puzzle!
God my boy would be so frustrated if I gave him one puzzle piece a day
I actually think it’s a little mean but maybe that’s just me.
Oh my god imagine if the puzzle is just one giant affirmation card or spells out
“Fuck off up to the 3rd floor”

• Haha
Reactions: 24