Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She strikes me as someone who would think you’re not a real mother if you can’t or won’t breast feed

Reactions: 11
She strikes me as someone who would think you’re not a real mother if you can’t or won’t breast feed
Secretly though, to your face she’d be all like “oh mama you got this” 😂😂😂😂
Wonder if we’ll be getting her Black Friday advice
It will contradict everything she has done the past few months though

Reactions: 8
She’s justifying the sleeping arrangements again; if it’s so normal why does she need to keep banging on about it?

Reactions: 5
"I'm meant to be sorting things for Vespers room but having too much fun with Herbie"
Yeah, it's clear he's your favourite.
Bought all this stuff for Herb, who won't even notice it, but bought nothing/done nothing for Vesper.
Decorating Vespers room for Herb before the poor girl has even got another room to go to

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"I'm meant to be sorting things for Vespers room but having too much fun with Herbie"
Yeah, it's clear he's your favourite.
Bought all this stuff for Herb, who won't even notice it, but bought nothing/done nothing for Vesper.
Decorating Vespers room for Herb before the poor girl has even got another room to go to
I thought that, it's becoming clear he's the fave. Moped is older and will notice that her room is changing so would enjoy some new pretty things to go in it and get excited. Automobile won't have a clue for a long while yet.

I wonder if she's one of these who loves babies but loses interest when they get older or when they're not strapped to her tit

Reactions: 17
Hasn't she got 3rooms on the floor,I don't think a little 3year old should be pushed to another floor, I can't work her out. Hard faced cow 🐄

• Heart
I thought that. She seems like breastfeeding is her identity and allows her to be a lazy cow because she always has a baby attached to her. Once they become more independent and off the boob she seems to lose interest.

I thought that, it's becoming clear he's the fave. Moped is older and will notice that her room is changing so would enjoy some new pretty things to go in it and get excited. Automobile won't have a clue for a long while yet.

I wonder if she's one of these who loves babies but loses interest when they get older or when they're not strapped to her tit

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought that. She seems like breastfeeding is her identity and allows her to be a lazy cow because she always has a baby attached to her. Once they become more independent and off the boob she seems to lose interest.
This is soooo true!

Reactions: 2

I wonder if she’ll have a number three in 12 months time when ”the Herbster” stops boobing 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really think of a scamp and dude tracksuit as lounge wear/off swimming or wear the jumper with jeans. Not all day wear!? That said I'm never going to be that stupid to spend my hard earned money on one unlike someone...

Reactions: 7
By the sounds of what she said before, she'd happily have another but Jim is set at 2

Reactions: 1
I really think of a scamp and dude tracksuit as lounge wear/off swimming or wear the jumper with jeans. Not all day wear!? That said I'm never going to be that stupid to spend my hard earned money on one unlike someone...
She looks like a big cabbage patch doll in that fooking VILE tracksuit 🥴😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wear what you feel comfortable in and all that but Jesus Mary and Joseph she looks like a complete knobhead. As if you’d walk around wearing that monstrosity as a grown woman?! No doubt with the pink vans and the bright toddler socks on too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wear what you feel comfortable in and all that but Jesus Mary and Joseph she looks like a complete knobhead. As if you’d walk around wearing that monstrosity as a grown woman?! No doubt with the pink vans and the bright toddler socks on too
I don't normally give a tit what people wear either but wow, that tracksuit 🤣🤣 I doubt it's even her taste either she is just trying so hard to be edgy and different...Mullberry bags and tea dresses to that? Nope! 😄

That tracksuit! It might be bearable if she wore the hoody with plain black joggers or a black jumper with the joggers but she’s like a full kit w*nker in the whole thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.