Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#getintheframemama
It's just cringe 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s so cringe. That hashtag and she’s the only one in the bloody frame! It’s meant to be about getting in the photos with your family/kids whatever. Sod the kids, mick needs in the frame alone! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s really annoyed me that they are getting the 2nd floor ready for Moped. Why does she need to be up there, she’s 3 and still doesn’t sleep on her own ffs why does she need a whole floor.

I would love to know what she does with the annexe. Maybe someone rents it off them. I did wonder if she had an airBNB thing going on with it but no way would she go clean and change beds in there without moaning about it.
Can you imagine her 'guys not had time to wash today cos I've been changing bedding '🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spare room for all her mulberry bags and LV purses and Vans...

They must have someone living in that annex or they'd use that for storage surely?

Maybe the rent from the annexe is her Christmas/birthday/Wednesday/shrove Tuesday/st swithin’s day money that she can spend on things “for herself because she never buys herself anything” 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honest to god the complete contrast to her 'debt' chat a few months ago to now. It's just a constant stream of things she's bought. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I know are spending more at the momemt because it's nearly christmas, but this isn't christmas spending... This is 'I want so I'm going to get now' spending.

Reactions: 9
Moving the kids bedrooms around because they have that many spare rooms and both kids who havnt even started school yet are in a double bed each?! So relatable 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why is she putting the little boys bedding on vespers bed if vespers new room isnt ready for her to go into yet? That’s just awful. We live in a 4 bed 3 storey house & I wouldn’t put a 3 year old on the top floor by herself just seems like the little girl is being shoved out of the way to make way for Herbie. When you have a second child you should always make the first one feel like they aren’t having to give up things to their sibling. Personally we made sure my little boy was out of his cot before his sister came along so he didn’t feel like that & he’s Only 2

Reactions: 14
Why is she putting the little boys bedding on vespers bed if vespers new room isnt ready for her to go into yet? That’s just awful. We live in a 4 bed 3 storey house & I wouldn’t put a 3 year old on the top floor by herself just seems like the little girl is being shoved out of the way to make way for Herbie. When you have a second child you should always make the first one feel like they aren’t having to give up things to their sibling. Personally we made sure my little boy was out of his cot before his sister came along so he didn’t feel like that & he’s Only 2
I’m the same with 3 storey and my son has always been on the top floor with us!
now he’s a bit older he sometimes asks to sleep in the middle floor spare room and I’m funny about that 🤣
If she wakes up in the night that journey down to mick will defo keep her wide awake 🤣

Reactions: 3
She probably doesn't care shoving her up there because ''Jim deals with Vesper''
So it will be him traipsing up and down the stairs.

Reactions: 4
Jim will prob be up there with vesper in the other spare room up there 🙄
That will leave the 2nd floor for her and herbster!!

Biggest baffle for me is there are three rooms on the second floor ?! Just put herbis in the stripey room and have the two spare rooms - guest room and storage on the third floor 🤷🏼‍♀️
I personally think it’s just for attention .... I mean engagement.

Reactions: 7
I really feel so sorry for little moped. 3 is waaay to young to be sleeping alone on a whole floor. I'm 28 and I still freak out sometimes sleeping alone in the house🙈 I think I remember mick saying Jim still sleeps with her most of the night - well make that all night every night mick as there is no way that little girl is going to feel comfortable there until at least she is 7-8.
My little boy is 8 months old and I'm having major anxiety from the prospect of him moving from our bedroom to his own bedroom soon, the mother in me just can't comprehend how she thinks this is okay?? What if there's a fire, or they get burgled or she needs something and they can't hear her. I just can't with this woman 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 12
“I can finally reveal our snug”.

go forth and fornicate, Feebs. You absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahh the #ad! All makes sense mick all makes sense. Her face couldn’t get any smugger could it?! And as for the creepy talking.. we were as uncomfortable watching as you were doing mick!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.