Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress sense is something I’ve never seen on an adult woman. She dresses like Mr Tumble. Couldn’t care less about the size she is or anything, but my god, she needs some braces and a red nose and she’s ready for the party.
😂😂
How much did she pay styled by susie for this 😂
B49C9C5D-6EDE-4B4E-AAFC-FA85D0C2C068.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg how embarrassing she’s trying to jump on thismumsavesmoney’s #normalisenormalhomes hashtag. Doesn’t apply to mansions hon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I've just been having a snoop on her old insta... omg she actually looked really nice here... wtf happened to her
She looks really pretty here. I think she fell down the insta mum trap. The one wear you must suddenly become a slummy mummy, ditch the makeup, wear weird mum jeans (they suit NO ONE) and get your boobs out for the gram (regardless of whether your kid actually needs feeding). I’m a mum of two myself but a bit of makeup and some nice clothes that fit well do wonders ( we were super skint when the kids were young so it was always leggings and a Primark top, no joules here!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Trying to “keep it real” by showing us how normal her messy house is... it’s only relatable when it’s not a 5 bedroom house that you admittedly have more room in than you actually need. She’s so out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Her dress sense is something I’ve never seen on an adult woman. She dresses like Mr Tumble. Couldn’t care less about the size she is or anything, but my god, she needs some braces and a red nose and she’s ready for the party.
Screaming at this comment .. Mr Tumble 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cringed so hard when she said if they didn't have the 6th bedroom they would have nowhere to store things😬😬😬really feebs? How about your massive lounge, second lounge, smug snug, dining room, playroom and 5 OTHER BEDROOMS!!! bleeping hell, imagine if she had to live like us mortals in a 2 bedroom house with multiple children🤷‍♀️ living in an actual mension and complaining about not having enough storage is NOT relatable darling. And its definitely doesn't fit under #normalisenormalhomes.
Ps. Maybe hold back on the amazon orders and 10 pairs of vans hun and you'll soon find some space🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker here. BUT. I did some digging. And I think this house is rented. I’ve found her house on right move and it was last sold in 1996. But was listed for sale in 2015. But no sold details.

Long time lurker here. BUT. I did some digging. And I think this house is rented. I’ve found her house on right move and it was last sold in 1996. But was listed for sale in 2015. But no sold details.
I thought when I looked it was down as sold in 2015.
I also don't think they'd be able to knock walls and be doing all replastering ect if it was rented

Reactions: 2
What’s annoyed me today.
- using her Joolz pram (this is the one she had for Vesper, I only know because we have one) and not the #gifted pram that she was raving about the other week.
- using that portable high chair and not the mega expensive trip trapp...pretty sure she bought herbivore his own one, so where is is?!

Totally agree with all the comments about her unrelatable house “issues” - double beds for babies and a two spare rooms... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I also don't think they'd be able to knock walls and be doing all replastering ect if it was rented
I wonder if it’s her parents house and she’s renting it off them?! Whilst being a bank manager is a good job I’d be surprised if he would have been able to get a mortgage for the house on his pay alone. Being a SW consultant does not pay amazing as most of the money is earned through commission.

Reactions: 3
Unless it was bought by her dad, for example, and they live there and pay rent? 🤷‍♀️

Ahhh my bad. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I was looking at the same house but for number 2. So maybe it’s for the annexe.

It’s really annoyed me that they are getting the 2nd floor ready for Moped. Why does she need to be up there, she’s 3 and still doesn’t sleep on her own ffs why does she need a whole floor.

I would love to know what she does with the annexe. Maybe someone rents it off them. I did wonder if she had an airBNB thing going on with it but no way would she go clean and change beds in there without moaning about it.

Reactions: 7
It’s really annoyed me that they are getting the 2nd floor ready for Moped. Why does she need to be up there, she’s 3 and still doesn’t sleep on her own ffs why does she need a whole floor.

I would love to know what she does with the annexe. Maybe someone rents it off them. I did wonder if she had an airBNB thing going on with it but no way would she go clean and change beds in there without moaning about it.
I think they rent it out.
That's my idea. Especially with it having a second garden they don't use too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.