Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha it was on her personal insta a few years back. It looks like she's been on and off with Jimbo since 2013 to about 2015.. lots of quotes about being single too...
It’s like she’s from the future and just time travelling whilst being 50 years old. How is she in her mid 20’s in that photo? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s like she’s from the future and just time travelling whilst being 50 years old. How is she in her mid 20’s in that photo? 😳
She did look really pretty in some of her pics. It's like there's no in-between with her. Always looked older than her years though. After going through her old insta I do wonder if she hates her housewife life and resents it a bit. She's always been a spoilt cow though that's clear, her family have given her everything in life she's never had to put in much effort.

Reactions: 4
She did look really pretty in some of her pics. It's like there's no in-between with her. Always looked older than her years though. After going through her old insta I do wonder if she hates her housewife life and resents it a bit. She's always been a spoilt cow though that's clear, her family have given her everything in life she's never had to put in much effort.
That makes a lot of sense to how she behaves now and the endless streams of gifted cash she always has.
I feel a bit sad for her...
Slap me now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That makes a lot of sense to how she behaves now and the endless streams of gifted cash she always has.
I feel a bit sad for her...
Slap me now!
Just have a look at her latest smugness on her stories... that'll soon put a stop to that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jeeze Louise, If she mentions that bloody knife kit one more time I’m going to recommend she puts it somewhere. JUST DO AN AFF LINK MICK, WE KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow she looks lovely.
I wonder if her weight gain was down to the Jimfluence factor. He seems to eat and drink excessively as if it’s his job and is the cook of the house mainly. I bet he didn’t like the new normal after she hit target and then had to maintain it and has undermined her efforts to stay slim to the point where she’s just given up trying.

• Haha
Wow she’s really changed!! I’m totally going on for a snoop now haha, thanks for the update!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if her weight gain was down to the Jimfluence factor. He seems to eat and drink excessively as if it’s his job and is the cook of the house mainly. I bet he didn’t like the new normal after she hit target and then had to maintain it and has undermined her efforts to stay slim to the point where she’s just given up trying.
I said before that I didn't realise she lost her weight so long ago.
All the photos of her, including not being with Jim, she was posting slimming world losses.
Jim was also a lot slimmer when they first got back together

Reactions: 2
Normalise normal homes- is she having a laugh!? What part of a her home is normal the three floors, acres of garden, hundreds of rooms and an annex.
Doesn’t look anything like my home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.