Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m torn about the reels. Yes they are cringey. But at the same time why shouldn’t she make them? Would we find them as bad if she were a size 8 What is it we find cringe? Is it her age/ size or is it genuinely the way she does them? I do have trouble with them. But at the same time if she’s enjoying them is she doing harm? (Don’t worry there will be other things I’ll moan about with her tomorrow)
I hate reels full stop. Why would any grown woman do this

Reactions: 8
I have no problem with the reels but the outfits are just SO basic. She's styling out a t-shirt and jeans like this is some revolutionary outfit.

Reactions: 5
I’m torn about the reels. Yes they are cringey. But at the same time why shouldn’t she make them? Would we find them as bad if she were a size 8 What is it we find cringe? Is it her age/ size or is it genuinely the way she does them? I do have trouble with them. But at the same time if she’s enjoying them is she doing harm? (Don’t worry there will be other things I’ll moan about with her tomorrow)
Yeah they’d be just as bad if she was a size 8! Can’t put my finger on what it is but in a nutshell they are just cringe as duck

Reactions: 2
Pretty greedy posting so many swipe up links for clothes she didn’t even want to keep!

Reactions: 11
The amount of new clothes she's bought in one go is insane. Im saying she must have racked up at very least £600... That ain't birthday money hun!

She's probably maxing out those credit cards again, lets not forget she's gotta keep up with the insta huns now she's not gpt slimming world to fall back on

Reactions: 9
I have to be sooo careful not to accidentally swipe up on her bloody aff links. Over my dead body would I stick a penny in her pot!

Half the stuff she said she’s sending back, she’s actually just ordering again in a different size 🥴 this birthday money has got to be into the milllions by now 😰

These reels in general are the most cringey things I've ever seen. So sucked into life through a lense they have lost all sense of reality.
This is so true! Never thought of it that way before, it is ridiculous! If one of my mates did that I would be seriously disturbed 😂 Just absolutely no need whatsoever when, as someone else said, fashion is not something she seems to be into but has jumped on a bandwagon to keep up with other influencers.

Reactions: 1
It's just her, she's a total head. It's not because she's large and overly in charge, she's just unbearable. I am very glad she's dropped the sw career when she was clearly eating enough for the whole village, so had no business telling people what to eat

She can be as privileged and wealthy as she likes, just no need to be so smug about it. Her dress sense is shite whatever size she is, she's always dressed like an old lady. But that's her choice. She's also a liar, can't wash or brush her teeth but can cock about making reels.. as truthful as her budgeting advice 😄
I second this! Word for word 😂😂😂
And I third this 👏👏

Reactions: 5
Don’t give a left bollock what size she is. But she is cringe asf, talking out of her backside with “money woes” and she’s so smug it makes my face hurt.

The reel of clothes she's "sending back" she seems to get bigger in every new outfit. The cuts really don't suit her

Reactions: 3
I agree, doesn't matter what size she is. I think they're partly cringe when I see anyone doing them really but the picture she's painted of herself and the amount of tits we've seen makes it worse.
Annoys me even more that she's added affiliate links for it all so she can get everyone's money.
She's basically like "Oh, sorry if this is triggering but buy it anyway so I can make money off of you"
🙄 Even the outfits she isn't keeping! The cheek of it!

Reactions: 12
I agree, doesn't matter what size she is. I think they're partly cringe when I see anyone doing them really but the picture she's painted of herself and the amount of tits we've seen makes it worse.
Annoys me even more that she's added affiliate links for it all so she can get everyone's money.
She's basically like "Oh, sorry if this is triggering but buy it anyway so I can make money off of you"
🙄 Even the outfits she isn't keeping! The cheek of it!
I absolutely agree with this. It’s nothing to do with her size it’s that they’re so CRINGY. What is with the bum wiggling, jumping and more prominently... the outfits that are just absolutely horrendous. I am astonished that she has paid for someone to style her this way. She’s really trying to be a fashion blogger it seems, but the clothes do her 0 justice. I’ve never seen anything like it! Also, jim seems absolutely toxic. Saying to vesper “mummy’s having a midlife crisis”. If I came downstairs to my husband and he said that, especially if I had been making an effort to feel good about myself, I would be absolutely gutted. I really don’t think there seems to be any love between them

Who needs tips for kids swimming lessons? It’s obvious to me that you wear as little clothes as possible, do we really need her to state this? Or does she think we’re all stupid?

Reactions: 4
I wore jeans and a t shirt for the school run today. I must have been influenced 😂😂

Or maybe that’s just what a lot of people wear and we don’t need to make a reel of it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ on a bike Mick is really feeling herself lately isn’t she! I hadn’t looked at her account for ages I wish I hadn’t at all tbh! These mid thirties women jumping on these social media trends make me want to hurl, I’m 36 and in no way do I want to start jumping out of jelly pots aka Fopperbollocks or strip to my underwear and do some fashion show for the rest of the world like you’re a 7 year old child playing dress up or something ridiculous. No one gives one duck what you wear to pick up your daughter Feebs, if that’s the height of your problems then you’re a lucky woman indeed PheBo. She’s so try hard with this idea she wants to be relatable, that died on its arse with her a long time ago when people could see she was clearly more affluent then she liked to admit, yet she’s still embarrassing herself pushing it. If you’re bored of being a stay at home then get a job Feebs, or do some further study, contribute to society a bit, I was a sahm for ten years but there comes a point you need other things to stimulate you than a kid hanging off your tit, and pouting to a phone camera for a Insta story isn’t it hun.

Reactions: 12
Well I'd like to say how grateful I am for today's reel. Tomorrow my 8 year old will get to go to his first ever swimming lesson. We've never ever been swimming before as I just couldn't work out what to wear but thanks to "slimmingworld"feebs it all makes sense now.
Who knew, a bleeping swimming costume, some flip flops and two flaps for your tits so everyone knows you breastfeed 25/8.

Barrel well and truly scraped and it's only day 9...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Feebs wore a flappy tit vest and flip-flops so I'm going to wear a flappy tit vest and flip-flops... 🤦🏼‍♀️

If you need to be told to wear a swimsuit to take your kids swimming, are you even capable of looking after kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.