Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tone deaf when most “influencers” are doing second hand September at the moment - which given the global pandemic and current economic crisis is much more on message.

Reactions: 4
Did she get a random person in the street to record that?
I don't mind the outfit today. It doesn't look bad but the fact she paid someone to tell her to again wear jeans and Tshirt 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Outfit today is actually really lovely, I get the feeling this was more influenced by her than SBS.

the reel in general though was still bleeping cringe.

Reactions: 3
Yeah seriously who the hell recorded her walking down the street?! As with all of our feebs outfits, it’s not completely dreadful but doesn’t suit her shape and for the love of god - BUY A DECENT BRA, WOMAN.

Reactions: 3
Did she get a random person in the street to record that?
I don't mind the outfit today. It doesn't look bad but the fact she paid someone to tell her to again wear jeans and Tshirt 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is exactly what I was thinking! I think she looked good today but how could she not work out that jeans, a white tee and a jacket looked good together by herself!

Reactions: 5
These reels are unbearable. Sorry but ( in my opinion ) she’s coming across as even more smug!

Reactions: 12
I’m torn about the reels. Yes they are cringey. But at the same time why shouldn’t she make them? Would we find them as bad if she were a size 8 What is it we find cringe? Is it her age/ size or is it genuinely the way she does them? I do have trouble with them. But at the same time if she’s enjoying them is she doing harm? (Don’t worry there will be other things I’ll moan about with her tomorrow)

Reactions: 8
I’m torn about the reels. Yes they are cringey. But at the same time why shouldn’t she make them? Would we find them as bad if she were a size 8 What is it we find cringe? Is it her age/ size or is it genuinely the way she does them? I do have trouble with them. But at the same time if she’s enjoying them is she doing harm? (Don’t worry there will be other things I’ll moan about with her tomorrow)
It's the bad editing, the bum taping, the showing off, the jumps, the blowing kisses. Doesn't matter what size she is they are so cringey

For me, it has nothing to do with her size. I firmly believe all size women deserve to wear whatever they choose. No outfit is only for slim people.

It’s more that this is such a switch in feebs persona? She seems so uncomfortable and out of place?

She has never had ANY interest in fashion before (I mean the walking boots were a sign 🥴) and now seems to be clinging to every insta-hun trend going? She’s following other people rather than wearing anything that would work on her?

For me that’s what makes them so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 13
For me, it has nothing to do with her size. I firmly believe all size women deserve to wear whatever they choose. No outfit is only for slim people.

It’s more that this is such a switch in feebs persona? She seems so uncomfortable and out of place?

She has never had ANY interest in fashion before (I mean the walking boots were a sign 🥴) and now seems to be clinging to every insta-hun trend going? She’s following other people rather than wearing anything that would work on her?

For me that’s what makes them so uncomfortable.
that could be it. Something makes them uncomfortable to watch and I can’t put my finger on it. You could be right and it’s just because they don’t fitwith her.

Reactions: 2
It's just her, she's a total head. It's not because she's large and overly in charge, she's just unbearable. I am very glad she's dropped the sw career when she was clearly eating enough for the whole village, so had no business telling people what to eat

She can be as privileged and wealthy as she likes, just no need to be so smug about it. Her dress sense is shite whatever size she is, she's always dressed like an old lady. But that's her choice. She's also a liar, can't wash or brush her teeth but can cock about making reels.. as truthful as her budgeting advice 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly believe if she got a decent bra for them crusty nips she would looks so so so much better in these clothes!

Reactions: 10
It's just her, she's a total head. It's not because she's large and overly in charge, she's just unbearable. I am very glad she's dropped the sw career when she was clearly eating enough for the whole village, so had no business telling people what to eat

She can be as privileged and wealthy as she likes, just no need to be so smug about it. Her dress sense is shite whatever size she is, she's always dressed like an old lady. But that's her choice. She's also a liar, can't wash or brush her teeth but can cock about making reels.. as truthful as her budgeting advice 😄
I second this! Word for word 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This made me literally SNORT. Don’t hold back, will you mate? 😂😭😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.