Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she cooking 5 chicken breasts for 2 adults and a toddler!? I hope some of that will be leftovers.

I feel like she needs to go on one of those shows where they look at what you spend on everything and they can tell her that she’s not as thrifty as she thinks she is. Her perspective is way way off!

£15 Clark’s shoes just for preschool!!

or maybe I’m just a cheapskate 😂

Reactions: 8
I messaged her about something breastfeeding related when I had my daughter a couple years ago, she had posted day before about she was always there for feeding mums etc. Read my message and ignored me. She really is one of them that only if it suits her. Guarantee if I’d messaged her a compliment it would have been replied too.
Yes exactly the same for me! I messaged her asking a question about breastfeeding as during lockdown I hat 0 support from health visitors or midwifes, she read it and never replied! After banging on about women lifting and helping women up it was all bullshit and she couldn't even be bothered to answer a yes or no question!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she cooking 5 chicken breasts for 2 adults and a toddler!? I hope some of that will be leftovers.

I feel like she needs to go on one of those shows where they look at what you spend on everything and they can tell her that she’s not as thrifty as she thinks she is. Her perspective is way way off!

£15 Clark’s shoes just for preschool!!

or maybe I’m just a cheapskate 😂
I'd probably do 5 for myself, my husband and my 3 year old. She wouldn't eat a whole chicken breast but we have 2 each 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, I can add to the list of people who have messaged her before, my daughter is a week younger than Vesper and I messaged her regarding breast feeding as she had recently posted at the time saying her inbox is always open to everyone.
Read and didn't reply. She posted a similar thing a few months later and thought ah, I'll try again, read. No reply.
One of the big things that made me dislike her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I must admit, when pregnant with my first child I messaged her asking questions and following SW whilst pregnant and she actually went as far as to send me screenshots of the booklet they hand out in class. I’m not sure how many messages she would get, but I imagine it’s hard to reply to them all.

I thought that was pretty nice of her.

cant stand her now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must admit, when pregnant with my first child I messaged her asking questions and following SW whilst pregnant and she actually went as far as to send me screenshots of the booklet they hand out in class. I’m not sure how many messages she would get, but I imagine it’s hard to reply to them all.

I thought that was pretty nice of her.

cant stand her now though.
I think the biggest thing is she reads them or at least opens them and then doesn't bother to reply. If they hadn't have been seen, I wouldn't be as bothered. Although she's quick to reply to the ones complimenting her

Reactions: 6
Birthday money stretching to buying followers?
🤦‍♀️ I’ve posted it the wrong way round!! Ffs I’m not tech savvy

Tuesday or yesterday she had 96.2 as I remember thinking they had dropped
I’ve posted it the wrong way! I’m not tech savvy. I’ll re post 🤦‍♀️

as I’ve posted the picture the wrong way round on my previous post 🤦‍♀️🤯
This is from July where she had 96.6k. She now has 96.2k since moving away from slimming world

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought today’s reel was bearable (and liked her outfit) then the last pic was her breastfeeding. I’m not against it in any way but I don’t need to see yet another pic of her boob out. We get the point - SHE BREASTFEEDS!!

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh she always has to be 'reminded' of a good idea as in she had to know about it before you did 😏😏 I actually really liked feebs when she started but she is so unlikeable now.

Also does 'feebs' autocorrect to 'herbs' on anyone else's phone, coincidence 😂

Reactions: 4
Does she ever wash that nightie 🤔
Someone said this before and I was sad enough to check. She's started some videos wearing what could be PJs for a few days, then the nightie reappears and repeat, so I'm guessing she's washing it on the PJ days.

Someone said this before and I was sad enough to check. She's started some videos wearing what could be PJs for a few days, then the nightie reappears and repeat, so I'm guessing she's washing it on the PJ days.
I did see that too but I thought 1 day was very quick to wash and rewear it 😂

Reactions: 1
Evening tattlers. Just catching up on some feebs content as I’ve been at work and that’s really hard to do when you have two kids, as our working class hero freebs knows only too well 😔

Anyway I’m now being forced to watch some old horseshit called Shane the chef while the kids are having some screen time. I don’t do this often but my truff tray is otherwise engaged so I can’t set up a sensory play experience involving shaving foam and coloured scarves!

I don’t know this characters name but she is giving me full on feebs vibes. The hair! The outfit! She is serving full on country boden chic! Her and our money saving queen have to be separated at birth.

8DB37CC2-59D5-4B7D-B1C8-53BCEBDCFFDA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.