Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim said to vesper ‘mummy is having a midlife crisis.’

I could understand if this was a one off joke but Jimbo Jet seems to constantly undermine feebs and make snide comments about her, especially to vesper?

That really seems like worrying behaviour to me. I can remember this happening on a few occasions now and it’s unsettling - why is he so nasty about her?

I know why I am, I don’t like the woman. He lives with her and she’s the mother of his children - he should show her more respect.
I agree, I remember a few occasions where he has undermined her to Vesper. It’s really sad and it’s also strange that she doesn’t seem to care because she’s happy to share this with the world. I don’t like her either, but I do feel sorry for her and hope she stands up for herself sometimes. He just doesn’t come across as a nice person.

if he carries on Vesper will pick up on it and it will probably affect her relationship with her mum as she grows up, a Vesper and daddy hanging up on stupid mummy type scenario. Very sad.

Reactions: 6
A few weeks ago she was moaning she didn’t have time to brush her teeth or take a 5 minute shower. How long do these reels take?! Time to prepare your outfit, tidy the bedroom, get dressed, edit, upload etc must take ages!! Funny how she’s found the time to do these 🙄🧐

Reactions: 24
Oh no. No no no no no. It’s like she’s auditioning for Back to the Future 😐 stop it.
Shes trying to be like mother pukka, she dresses like a 40 year old teenager mostly too

Reactions: 3
Feebs doesn’t usually bother me that much but her arse licking of SBS is winding me right up.

SBS has her own thread on here so I’ll let you find it if you’re interested. I have a horrible feeling that she’ll be doing that style coach qualification all the stylists have and will be joining the team. SBS has lost the only plus size (God I hate that expression) stylist so there’s a place for her! She’s got the followers to give SBS a cash boost since they’ve pissed off loads of customers

Reactions: 3
The jumping about in her jeans really isn’t a good look. I don’t know where she’s going with this styling but it’s really not doing her any favours is it. It’s like a car crash watching these reels I just can’t help but look.
If she spent £50 that she spent on the jumper on a supportive £50 bra she would look so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why dress like a 25 year old when you look 55 (I know she's 30 something but duck sake)

Not sure which is before and which Is after here....

View attachment 244176View attachment 244176
She looks better lately because her clothes fit her and her posture is better, she shouldn't have bothered with slimming World in the first place, it's fucked up her eating (she's clearly rebelling now by eating shite)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maybe she is really 50 and that's why jim said she was having a midlife crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even when I make ‘out there’ outfit choices, my husband would never take the piss. what an hole that man is. Jim, not my husband.

although, WTF was she thinking with that £50 jumper. Ducking hell Mick. Does SBS just dress everyone like herself?

Reactions: 10
Feebs doesn’t usually bother me that much but her arse licking of SBS is winding me right up.

SBS has her own thread on here so I’ll let you find it if you’re interested. I have a horrible feeling that she’ll be doing that style coach qualification all the stylists have and will be joining the team. SBS has lost the only plus size (God I hate that expression) stylist so there’s a place for her! She’s got the followers to give SBS a cash boost since they’ve pissed off loads of customers
Who’s SBS?

Reactions: 1
It's the little pout after the kiss that's getting me. Absolutely in bleeping love with herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The cringey kiss to the camera
The pout/kissy lips in the photo with V

Is it possible to die of 2nd hand embarrassment because I think I might be?

Reactions: 14
If she was thin again she would be in the £150 dresses from monsoon again, even on the school run ....this crap about saving money would be well out the window

Reactions: 7
I’m in my 20s and wouldn’t dream of wasting money the way she does, it’s unreal. hope she never dishes out financial advice again.

Reactions: 5
Another day, another cringey reel (was the tap on her own bum an audition to be an Asda Influencer?) and, not sure if anyone else spied it, ANOTHER FLIPPING MULBERRY BAG!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These reels in general are the most cringey things I've ever seen. So sucked into life through a lense they have lost all sense of reality.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.