Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Congrats to @Virgin Media Fan for a fab thread title 🥳

Quick recap if you’re new to the world of feebs.

• In the last thread, we learned feebs had quit her job as SW consultant. A real shock to us all considering she was guzzling a litre of vegetable oil the week before for a Tesco ad.

• Our budgeting Queen bought 8 pairs of vans, at the cost of about £60 a pair. One of our most hilarious members questioned if Feebs was moonlighting as an octopus, which was a personal highlight of the thread for me.

• Herbivore has started his weaning journey on Bruce Bogtrotter size portions of wanky veg and fish pie.

• Feebs posted some photos of her crusty nipples and the whole internet vomited.

• The aptly named smug snug is coming along nicely. We should be treated to a full reveal when the solid marble angel with real gold wings is flown in from Russia (ok I made that up.) Still, so great to see our poverty queen making what she can of her paltry 6 bedroom mansion with staff quarters 😔

• Oh, and her kid pisses in in the front garden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

swipe_up

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there is nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I mean all she did today is complain about how fucking hard her days been and it looks like all she did is:
-get up and get 2 kids dressed (ok I know it can be frustrating but come on)
-Drive to nursery and get rid of one of them
-Go for a nice lunch and look around some shops. Made sure her offspring made the biggest possible mess that no doubt some poor fucker had to clean up off the floor.
-Sit in the car for an hour chatting shit on her stories complaining about how hard her life is.
Oh do fuck off you entitled smug flatfaced shitbucket. Some of us mortals don't get thousands of pounds as 'birthday money' (are you 5???) to spend on a new wardrobe of clothes, but instead we need to do ALL OF THE ABOVE except instead of getting a nice lunch and walking around shops WE NEED TO WORK FULL TIME!! So, in conclusion, shut the fuck up!!!
I apologise for my language I really needed to get this out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lauz2427

VIP Member
The geometric paint on the walls is this years answer to the live laugh love wall stickers aren’t they.....

• Haha
Reactions: 30

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Imagine having a house so big that there are rooms you never even use 🤯🤯

And then imagine having a house so big that there are rooms you don’t use and thinking it’s your place to dish out money saving advice online 🤯🤯🤯

Side note - those vans are absolutely hideous and are made even worse by her sideshow Bob size feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread and have been nosing at her the past few days. So before I get stuck in properly can I just ask... This has prob been said before but who the FUCK calls their kids vesper and herbie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Just played the reel with the sound on which attracted attention from my 4 year old son.....”is that you mummy?” Safe to say said 4 year old has been put in the bin....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I am actually crying that even during discussions about serious matters everyone is still addressing Feebz as Mick 😂😂 well done people

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MamaD

VIP Member
She just needs to stop with the debt advice because spending your allowance from your husband does not make you an expert on debt. I’ll be the first to admit I have a Mulberry bag and we travel abroad a few time’s a year (not this year), I’ve got more pairs of Nike’s than I care to remember and we have an amazon echo in every room BUT would I f*ck give debt advice even though my husband is a financial advisor, even though my parents took the pop bottles back to the corner shop, even though growing up we lived in a 2 up 2 down and never went abroad and I shared a bedroom with my brother or when the food was gone it was gone (no weekly top ups) it just wouldn’t compare to those using food banks, to those having to chose between heating and eating, to those who have been furloughed but aren’t entitled to any help. She needs to give her head a real wobble. Maybe help out at a food bank, maybe visit a women’s refuge to see who really has nothing. She gets money from her husband and has to make it last but if she runs out what happens????? NOTHING, the bills are still paid, there’s food on the table, the house is still warm and the kids will know no different. She needs to find a lane but this isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I generally try not to comment on others peoples parenting techniques, but I really struggle to understand her sleeping arrangements with the kids.

She’s basically saying that they co sleep / bed share to sleep because it makes her and Jim’s life easier... I’m sorry, but that is bloody selfish. Those kids won’t and don’t know how to fall asleep on their own, Vesper still needing someone to lie with her while she falls asleep at her age is a fault in their parenting.

I can’t believe the advice she dishes out, co sleeping in itself is a hazard to the baby. And it clearly wasn’t a good choice in the long run seeing as V still can’t fall asleep on her own.
It’s not selfish to make the kids feel secure. I can’t stand the woman but this isn’t bad advice and cosleeping is actually a selfless thing to do for the kids sake. No child is taught to sleep they develop that confidence eventually and when they do it’s easy breezy. If you sleep next to a husband or partner then you’re a failure in learning to sleep alone right? No. Because you get comfort and love from that So why not give the kids that comfort?. V will sleep on her own when she’s secure enough away from her parents. Safe bedsharing information is available And it’s outdated to think kids MUST sleep alone.

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
A few weeks ago she was moaning she didn’t have time to brush her teeth or take a 5 minute shower. How long do these reels take?! Time to prepare your outfit, tidy the bedroom, get dressed, edit, upload etc must take ages!! Funny how she’s found the time to do these 🙄🧐

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Stressful school run.....she has one kid who goes to preschool where they probably start after the main school by at least a few mins. She’s in the car so what can be so stressful about it and not like she has to rush off to work after.
Trying to be relatable but Feebs hun, last week you couldn’t brush your teeth and this week you’re fucking about with reels. Which is it?!

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
I just don’t know anyone else that would give that to a weaning baby! BLW or not.
Appalling but not surprising looking at the families eating habits!
Perhaps the reason she hasn't changed her name yet is because the SW never stood for Slimming World, it's actually Salty Weaning

• Haha