Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d use some of her never ending birthday money to buy an eyebrow pencil.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone think these are pre records since she couldn’t brush her teeth previously? Her sheets and nightie never change

Reactions: 5
She's mad 😂 she couldn't shower now she can faff to duck.plus she's rude
And doesn't
Reply or say at least thank you when asking questions and you reply helping -dick head me-I don't think she is genuine-plus if she can faff on insta she can exercise,and get at least a little healthier. (Bitchy 😬)

Reactions: 7
Firstly - good on her for being more confident.
Maybe she will encourage more people/her following to experiment more with clothes and have more self confidence.

The reasonS I find the reels so annoying are the blatant smugness (pouring, smacking bum, look what I’ve bought, off out with my mulberry bag for a posh lunch)

and the hypocrisy of this ‘money saving‘ ‘debt management’ advisor spending SO much money over lockdown when so many are loosing their jobs.

the 29 pairs of trainers, renovating rooms (notjust a lick of paint, but plasterer new furniture, expensive chairs, electrician, new carpets)
New fence
Subscriptions to magazine apps and extra club card things
And then ...

The clothes prices.
Am I jealous ? I don’t think so 🤷🏼‍♀️ But we are comfortable (I.e not in any deep debt bar our mortgage) and I would never spend so much money on myself on clothes.
Even a £100 splurge is just that - a splurge.

surely you would buy a few capsule pieces (jeans, skirt, Jaket,plain top, dress)

the stuff she sent back alone - that tracksuit (leopard print trackie for a 45 yo just why?) £35 for the bottoms and £55 for the top WHAT ON EARTH

who with two little kids growing would ‘splurge’ that much money on clothes.
There were two coats and one jacket in the pile to be sent back !!! How wasteful.
Buy one decent coat that will last you through the winter, not different items for 30 days.
Jeans and trainers (we don’t all have 50 pairs) should be repeated.
It’s not like she’s a celeb you can be seen in one item more than once.

Reactions: 8
Stressful school run.....she has one kid who goes to preschool where they probably start after the main school by at least a few mins. She’s in the car so what can be so stressful about it and not like she has to rush off to work after.
Trying to be relatable but Feebs hun, last week you couldn’t brush your teeth and this week you’re bleeping about with reels. Which is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stressful school run.....she has one kid who goes to preschool where they probably start after the main school by at least a few mins. She’s in the car so what can be so stressful about it and not like she has to rush off to work after.
Trying to be relatable but Feebs hun, last week you couldn’t brush your teeth and this week you’re bleeping about with reels. Which is it?!
So relatable hey 🙄

Reactions: 4
She needs to see a brow technician, maybe look into microblading. She can clearly afford it

Reactions: 9
She's mad 😂 she couldn't shower now she can faff to duck.plus she's rude
And doesn't
Reply or say at least thank you when asking questions and you reply helping -dick head me-I don't think she is genuine-plus if she can faff on insta she can exercise,and get at least a little healthier. (Bitchy 😬)
I've messaged her a few times in the past, when I actually liked her and she's always read the messages every time and just ignored them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I've messaged her a few times in the past, when I actually liked her and she's always read the messages every time and just ignored them.
It's just rude especially if you want the interaction ask a question want to connect xx

Reactions: 3
I would bet she doesn't show us half the stuff she buys for herself or her kids, making out these are the only treats she's had in years. She knows she'd get ripped for it.

I would bet she doesn't show us half the stuff she buys for herself or her kids, making out these are the only treats she's had in years. She knows she'd get ripped for it.
Pretty sure she spent a huge wad last year of money for her birthday too and then her magic money she got gifted for her Vans half way between her birthdays too

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she spent a huge wad last year of money for her birthday too and then her magic money she got gifted for her Vans half way between her birthdays too
The £200 to treat herself and only herself 😄 terrible freebs, should have pushed for £500

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A stylist to tell you to wear jeans, t shirts, a scarf and trainers 🤔 but not a decent bra 🤣

I messaged her a few years ago about weaning, a genuine question as she seemed to have it all sussed out and she ignored me too! That’s when I thought she’s nothin like how she tried to portray herself!

• Wow
I messaged her a few years ago about weaning, a genuine question as she seemed to have it all sussed out and she ignored me too! That’s when I thought she’s nothin like how she tried to portray herself!
What a rude cow she is
Wants all the engagement for ads but it’s all one sided

I messaged her about something breastfeeding related when I had my daughter a couple years ago, she had posted day before about she was always there for feeding mums etc. Read my message and ignored me. She really is one of them that only if it suits her. Guarantee if I’d messaged her a compliment it would have been replied too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.