Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I don't give a tit what people dress their kids in either, but Herbivore clearly has Joules all over his babysuits etc. She deffo cares....a lot! And I'm sure the people messaging her were joking about the dad dressing the child 🙄 but no, she had to go there didn't she. Daddy pig needs to eff off 🤣
Not sticking up for big mick but the sleepsuits I've herbivore in a mostly next. I only know because I bought a lot of them for my newborn🥴

Reactions: 1
Not sticking up for big mick but the sleepsuits I've herbivore in a mostly next. I only know because I bought a lot of them for my newborn🥴
Big Mick 😄

He deffo had a 'Joules' on his foot the other day, I spied it 😄 It may have been an orange and white one I can't remember exactly. I think it was when he was sat in his high chair eating

Reactions: 4
Big Mick 😄

He deffo had a 'Joules' on his foot the other day, I spied it 😄 It may have been an orange and white one I can't remember exactly. I think it was when he was sat in his high chair eating
He defo has joules leggings on the other day

Reactions: 2
She just needs to stop with the debt advice because spending your allowance from your husband does not make you an expert on debt. I’ll be the first to admit I have a Mulberry bag and we travel abroad a few time’s a year (not this year), I’ve got more pairs of Nike’s than I care to remember and we have an amazon echo in every room BUT would I f*ck give debt advice even though my husband is a financial advisor, even though my parents took the pop bottles back to the corner shop, even though growing up we lived in a 2 up 2 down and never went abroad and I shared a bedroom with my brother or when the food was gone it was gone (no weekly top ups) it just wouldn’t compare to those using food banks, to those having to chose between heating and eating, to those who have been furloughed but aren’t entitled to any help. She needs to give her head a real wobble. Maybe help out at a food bank, maybe visit a women’s refuge to see who really has nothing. She gets money from her husband and has to make it last but if she runs out what happens????? NOTHING, the bills are still paid, there’s food on the table, the house is still warm and the kids will know no different. She needs to find a lane but this isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jim said to vesper ‘mummy is having a midlife crisis.’

I could understand if this was a one off joke but Jimbo Jet seems to constantly undermine feebs and make snide comments about her, especially to vesper?

That really seems like worrying behaviour to me. I can remember this happening on a few occasions now and it’s unsettling - why is he so nasty about her?

I know why I am, I don’t like the woman. He lives with her and she’s the mother of his children - he should show her more respect.

Reactions: 16
Yeah he’s always making comments, wasn’t he trying to get Vesper to call her by her first name instead of Mummy. I imagine he likes to keep her self confidence low and now she’s doing something for herself he’s getting a bit rattled!
QUOTE="justfortonight, post: 2417461, member: 48483"]

I could understand if this was a one off joke but Jimbo Jet seems to constantly undermine feebs and make snide comments about her, especially to vesper?

That really seems like worrying behaviour to me. I can remember this happening on a few occasions now and it’s unsettling - why is he so nasty about her?

I know why I am, I don’t like the woman. He lives with her and she’s the mother of his children - he should show her more respect.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
In all of my 46 years I don’t think I have EVER cringed at anything as much as I have cringed at her clothes reel this morning. WTF is she trying to be ??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See this is where I know she's full of tit where money is concerned, she's spending £50 on a god awful jumper (neon leopard print anyone?) that will date very badly and won't go the duration. It deffo won't last or make up a capsule wardrobe. Someone with a real financial dilemma would think carefully how each item of clothing would fit with the rest of the wardrobe, not just because they like it for 5 minutes. I've bought neon items in the past (someone slap me😄) and they don't see the light of day after about 2 wears, for me anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why would you publicise your partner doing that? Is it to get messages saying “don’t listen to him” etc to increase engagement? Or to boost her confidence.

Reactions: 3
See this is where I know she's full of tit where money is concerned, she's spending £50 on a god awful jumper (neon leopard print anyone?) that will date very badly and won't go the duration. It deffo won't last or make up a capsule wardrobe. Someone with a real financial dilemma would think carefully how each item of clothing would fit with the rest of the wardrobe, not just because they like it for 5 minutes. I've bought neon items in the past (someone slap me😄) and they don't see the light of day after about 2 wears, for me anyway!
This, you go for key pieces that can be used to make several different looks. £50 for that jumper is tantamount to daylight robbery.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.