Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because Jim doesn't smile in photos doesn't mean has a boring personality or is a bit of a twit... a bit harsh. He probably know where the photo will end up and isn't about that life hence not having a social media account.

Reactions: 7
Just because Jim doesn't smile in photos doesn't mean has a boring personality or is a bit of a twit... a bit harsh. He probably know where the photo will end up and isn't about that life hence not having a social media account.
This. And to assume she thinks she has to stay with him because they've been together a long time is a bit bizarre. Maybe they're genuinely happy? Imagine!

Reactions: 6
He needs to be having words with feebs anyway, wonder if he knows thousands of strangers know all about his life online, where he works, where they live, how much his house cost, his daughter having a piss and his partners tits broadcast daily. Wonder what he thinks to all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He needs to be having words with feebs anyway, wonder if he knows thousands of strangers know all about his life online, where he works, where they live, how much his house cost, his daughter having a piss and his partners tits broadcast daily. Wonder what he thinks to all that!
I can remember her saying years ago pre vesper something like: he doesn't like having his photo taken or being put on the gram when they were at a wedding or something.

My husband would be pissed with me if I had done the same. He doesn't get the whole social media thing and always says it an immoral way to make a living. Making money off people for ads when 9/10 you have never bought the product yourself.

We are not allowed to start threads on private accounts, or say nasty things about peoples children. So I think commenting about peoples partners who fall into the not on social media or have dont a public account should fall into this category too.

Reactions: 4
I haven't commented on him personally but I do believe several people have posted on here, knowing them or having known them in the past and have confirmed he is a complete d**k who thinks he's better than everyone

Reactions: 3
Actually I guess reading back, it was unfair of me to call Jim a twit. I don’t know him personally and obviously only see very small snap shots of his life. I guess what I more so mean is that he comes across as not very nice (and also the things she’s said about him in the past - undermining her in front of vesper for example). However, he could well be a nice person and it was unfair of me to make that assumption.

• Heart
Someone commented on here in a previous thread that they either served him or was in a restaurant as the same time as Jimbo Jet (can't remember which it was) but I do remember them saying he was the most rude obnoxious man.

Reactions: 1
The boob obsession is getting weirder and weirder each day! Now even Vesper is obsessed with them apparently 😂

Sweetheart, for all your breast feeding advocacy, don’t go on about having your tits perved over when you’re feeding.
“He’s always perving at my boobs on the babycam”
would suggest if he wants to look at a pair of fat tits he lifts his shirt and looks in the mirror

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I mean people say we judge jim too quickly but she’s not helping his case here is she 😳

What a weird thing to do, and even weirder for her admitting he does it!

I’ve breastfed both my kids and my husband never once looked at me in a sexual way whilst I did it, there’s literally nothing sexy or alluring about your boobs when they’re feeding your baby!

Reactions: 10
£146 left to spend for 5 days according to her Monzo screenshot. Yes feebs, so relatable 🙄 some people only have that for shopping for the whole month.

Here she is again with her manic smiling face and tits out. Cant cope man. Also, I'm breastfeeding and I would never post that my husband pervs on me whilst I'm feeding...that's vomit inducing.

Reactions: 7
£146 left to spend for 5 days according to her Monzo screenshot. Yes feebs, so relatable 🙄 some people only have that for shopping for the whole month.
And that's with her already having spent money out of her 'weekly budget'
Don't get me wrong, sure if you've got the money then fine. But don't then go pleading poverty!
How much food do they buy though for £200 a week for 2 adults and a toddler?

It really doesn’t sit well with me how much she shares on social media. The fact that a group of strangers figured her how to find her exact address because of details she’s given out is very alarming. I mean, I know I’m not a psycho but I can’t say the same for everyone else (no offence lads 😂)

I have a private Instagram account with very few followers of only close friends and family and my husband still isn’t over the moon when I share pictures of our children. I also have a public Instagram with a larger following where I have never posted a single picture of my kids, the thought of doing it make me physically ill! I just don’t understand how any loving parent, would expose their kids like that.

Reactions: 9
Those saying her house is cheap .... yes compared to down south but for up north that’s actually pricy!
you canneasy get a really nice 4-5bed detached house in a nice area up north for £250k (which is still a luxury I know)

so even by the north/south devide she is still
Way out of most normal people’s league. Aka the average mum who follows her.

the click money for rubbish she has in her garage ...well no most of us don’t have £50 lying around because if we buy a £200 childbike trailer we would USE IT Or sell on straight away. The fact she has stuff like that just lying around unused says it all.
and the swipes!

swipe on by, don’t swipe.. you don’t even swipe on insta you just tap 😂

She's just gross. I bet he doesn't 'perv' and she's just saying it to try and be funny.
And it’s totally not funny - imagine some struggling to breast feed mum followers her and is paranoid her boobs will be sexualised ... well here is a direct anecdote from the fountain of all knowledge

Sorry if it's been mentioned but Jim is sexualising her boobs while she's breastfeeding ew and has vesper doing it too?

He is pretty disgusting. He just comes across as a bit of a twit. It’s ok to be ugly if you’re personality makes up for it 🤣😉 but his clearly doesn’t! I wonder what she sees in him.
I'm talking about money money

(Mick just keeps giving with these lyrics)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.