Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that sunday dinner is A LOT of food for 2 and a bit people! It literally looks like a carvery. In my house we would probably do about half that for 2 adults and 2 toddlers. Shocking how long she tried to peddle sw for 🤣

Reactions: 7
I could not agree more. They need to be promoting a healthy balanced life style for the kids which it doesn’t look like they are currently doing.
As mentioned above, the kids do seem to eat everything offered which is WAY more than can be said for mine, and it’s great that feebs has taught that.

However, their entire lives seem to revolve around food (how much food appreciation content on her grid the past 2 weeks?!) and huge portions of it, which isn’t a great habit to start so young.

Makes me wonder if she’s going down a recipe/food account route like hayleysworld, which would be interesting as she’s always saying what a terrible cook she is 🤔🤷‍♀️

As mentioned above, the kids do seem to eat everything offered which is WAY more than can be said for mine, and it’s great that feebs has taught that.

However, their entire lives seem to revolve around food (how much food appreciation content on her grid the past 2 weeks?!) and huge portions of it, which isn’t a great habit to start so young.

Makes me wonder if she’s going down a recipe/food account route like hayleysworld, which would be interesting as she’s always saying what a terrible cook she is 🤔🤷‍♀️
It is good they aren’t fussy eaters but like it’s been said, it’s the amount and there seems to be a lot of sweets/chocolate/ice cream involved which is nice as an odd treat but not as regular as it seems.

Reactions: 2
Was just thinking I’m sure she has said in the past she can’t cook but is now trying to become a recipe account based on her “yogurt pizza dough” which is just a ‘bbc good food’ recipe 😂

Reactions: 6
Was just thinking I’m sure she has said in the past she can’t cook but is now trying to become a recipe account based on her “yogurt pizza dough” which is just a ‘bbc good food’ recipe 😂
I think a lot of it is a ‘cleverly’ thought out influencer plan, where she’s like ‘omg I’m sooo hopeless in the kitchen 🥺! Tesco (sorry, Waitrose this is our Feebs 🥴) please collab with me and pay me a tit ton to show how I’ve transformed myself into nigella lawson with the help of the shed load of free food you sent me!!

Soooo transparent 😴

Reactions: 4
Thread?
Please Feebs just stay fully dressed, and easy on the food posts- you’re OBSESSED.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooh more snug updates this evening, aren’t we #blessed. Our budgeting Queen having a room purely for show in her 85 bedroom mansion, she is so humble, one of the people.

And a lovely middle class outing to a sunflower field - she can live her best life pretending she’s filming a Boden ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you have a “play room” with a staircase in it - hope they get a stair gate otherwise it’s a disaster waiting to happen!

This mornings stories seem to suggest that Vesper is becoming quite the challenging toddler. Well none of us saw that one coming eh? 🥱 Smugnall seems to post endless pics of a middle-class Boden-eske parenting existence, with a token ‘look at me I’m relatable’ post (in a ratio of around 1/20), but I think she is struggling much more than she lets in.

It appears that Jim only parents on weekends? And when he does he has a lot more boundaries, so Vesper doesn’t give him any s**t? I don‘t foresee an easy Mother-daughter relationship between Smugnall and Vesper.

Her hard morning is just a normal morning for most mums - she seems to dramatise everything, very ‘woe is me’

There's a new thread been made 🙌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.