Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they moved in 2016 or 2014 if I remember correctly. Not 100% sure but I think she said recently on her stories that they had been in the house for 4/6 years so it won't have increased massively. The market hasn't really been moving much.
Mine has doubled in that time I don't live that far away

I cant even remember the price exactly, not sure if it was £285 or £385...I know I thought it was a lot of house for not much money!

This is from Right Move...

House Prices in Pickering
Properties in Pickering had an overall average price of £218,206 over the last year.
The majority of sales in Pickering during the last year were detached properties, selling for an average price of £277,298. Semi-detached properties sold for an average of £187,890, with terraced properties fetching £183,712.
Overall, sold prices in Pickering over the last year were 5% down on the previous year and 1% down on the 2016 peak of £220,536.

I don’t think I’m allowed to post details am i? But it was 2016 for around £370,000 and it has an annexe! Someone above posted the town! And it’s a 5 bed! For up north it’s ££££.

Reactions: 2
I cant even remember the price exactly, not sure if it was £285 or £385...I know I thought it was a lot of house for not much money!

This is from Right Move...

House Prices in Pickering
Properties in Pickering had an overall average price of £218,206 over the last year.
The majority of sales in Pickering during the last year were detached properties, selling for an average price of £277,298. Semi-detached properties sold for an average of £187,890, with terraced properties fetching £183,712.
Overall, sold prices in Pickering over the last year were 5% down on the previous year and 1% down on the 2016 peak of £220,536.
Wow you are invested ha

Tbf, for a 5 bed with about 3017 floors and an annexe it isn’t bad at all, but compared to London prices etc where you’re paying the same for a 1 bed flat. You can get a 1 bed flat in her postcode for about £60k probs!

Reactions: 4
Well I wasn't far off on the year or the amount! :ROFLMAO: Why do I retain useless info but forget important stuff!
I

Of course...I'm a Tattler! Took all of 2 seconds!
It’s actually ridiculous how easily I found it on right move. Why don’t people blur out their door numbers on photos.

I don’t think I’m allowed to post details am i? But it was 2016 for around £370,000 and it has an annexe! Someone above posted the town! And it’s a 5 bed! For up north it’s ££££.
👀👀👀👀👀👀

Scary how easy they let us know so much about their lives, I found it in 30 secs

Last edited:
She has a total of 3 floors and an annexe. Which equal 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 toilet, a studio which could easily be a 7th bedroom, 2 kitchens, 2 lounges, a dining room, 2 utility rooms, an office and a "snug". bleeping hell ..... she cant claim to be poor. She is either renting out this annexe therefore has an extra income, or she is very lucky and has one massive bleeping house. You cant just get a mortgage for a house you cant afford these days.

Reactions: 8
I just found her house in about 30 seconds. How terrifying is that, she is literally allowing anyone to find her home within a short space of time. Things like that are awful, considering we know her children’s names, any horrible person could easily act as a friend and do something dangerous. Why can these people not safeguard their kids. I did it purely to see the third floor and be nosy, considering she pleads poverty anyway she can.

Reactions: 7
I think this is so worrying as well. I also found her house details quickly (Just to see if I could really) . We all know where she lives, where Fopperholic lives, SW Gemma etc. It’s so dangerous. There could be some oddballs following these people thinking they are their friends and they turn up at their house. Is flogging a few spice codes etc really worth it?!

Reactions: 5
And yet, she claims to have money-issues? I understand anyone can have money problems, but don’t brag about a floor you don’t use....don’t brag about your aga....don’t go showing off your playground of a garden....and don’t continue to spend, spend, spend whilst preaching about money-saving tips & having the audacity to drone on about budgeting & not spending money on yourself when you clearly do!

I’ve also found it within seconds - crazy money. I’m in the south and my 2 bed semi detached cost close to that!

Reactions: 1
WOW I cannot believe someone as compute illiterate as me could find her house/address within seconds! All it takes is some creep on her insta to saunter by waiting for Vessie to do a wee in the front garden, call her over and the rest doesn't bear thinking about. What an absolute idiot Smugnell is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.