Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
I’m so relatable with my budgeting tips, here instagram, get a load of my nips

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Phoebe Court- look what she’s bought, she thinks she’s thrifty, and she looks fifty!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

justfortonight

Chatty Member
I know I’m early but new thread title suggestion

Swfeebs #3 she’s thrifty, she’s grifty, she’s actually fifty

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lauz2427

VIP Member
For any ftms who may (or hopefully not) be listening to supermum feebs please don’t panic about bloody potty training! If they’re ready it’s a breeze, don’t need to have 2 weeks of sitting watching them at home like a hawk with them naked just because it’s a convenient time for you to do it. Whatever that book says I’m still of the opinion you wait until they’re ready and then there’s no training involved really!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

KNYE_19

Thread suggestion- crusty nips are crude, her attitudes plain rude, and dont you dare touch her food!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
May I be nosey and ask a couple of behind the scenes SW consultant questions - is it true they get paid more if a member loses more weight?

Do you get paid a % of the fee a member pays each week (I heard 50%)?

Do you have to pay a franchise fee at the beginning to SW to start your group?

Also, my SW consultant has recently left (she was v successful at SW and had loads of followers on Instagram) - will she get any money back from "selling" her group to the new consultant
Course you can.

You don’t get paid more if a member loses more weight. In fact we don’t get paid at all when a member gets to target - basically we get paid if a member pays.

Yes we get a percentage of the groups total earnings once rent is deducted. We get a very small commission on books and hifi bars (nothing huge - it’s barely worth carrying all the boxes around!)
The percentage will depend on how many are in the group, the bigger the group the higher the percentage but never more than a 50:50 split with SW.
There are additional costs that come out of our earnings - I choose to take card payments; that costs me, I choose to give certificates out; that costs me.

Yes there’s a start up franchise fee when join up. It’s been a while for me so I can’t remember what it is now. You get all the training and kit included in that.

No, if you leave your licence expires it’s not sold on. The new consultant coming in will have paid SW the franchise fee and the outgoing consultant doesn’t get that.

I stay quiet on this thread as SW can take a bit of a bashing and I absolutely respect others opinions - we‘re not the trolls Tattle is made out to be. But there’s a huge majority of us who follow the plan properly, advise our members properly, don’t promote artificial sweetnbers, mullers or mugsh*ts and absolutely despair at these insta famous consultants who do nothing more than give us a bad name. Feebs and Fopps are 2 that spring to mind!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ibasc120

So someone is kind enough to recommend a toy for Vesper because she couldnt be bothered to do the research herself. Then she shares a link for said toy ... an affiliated link to make money off someone else's suggestion.... she has reached a new low

• Angry
  • Wow

MamaD

VIP Member
I just don’t get the ‘new breed’ of insta mums. It’s like who can be the slummiest. Her latest post is saying she forgot to brush her teeth and only took her makeup off the night before. My two are the same age difference as her two. My husband worked away a lot and my youngest had silent reflux, it was hard work but you know what you get up a little bit earlier, sort yourself out or put the baby in a bouncer and put the bouncer in the bathroom with you whilst you shower/brush your teeth. Her husband was at home, let him watch his children whilst you brush your teeth. Some days you do have it a bit tough and can’t be arsed getting up 15 mins earlier so you chuck what’s on your bedroom floor and brush your teeth with the baby on your hip and rock a messy bun that’s full of dry shampoo and can double as a birds nest but that’s not everyday and if it is everyday then maybe have a look at what’s going on and what you can do to get a bit more of a routine and keep up basic levels of hygiene. Instead of putting out trays of toys of posting a million stories, put the phone down and get a grip of what’s happening in your real life.

• Heart

justfortonight

Chatty Member
She’s booked an online “style analysis” session? There’s no words
Look she’s skint alright! I don’t care what you lot say! Aga, kids adventure playground in back garden, new fence, snug, 28 pairs of vans and paying someone to pick out her clothes for her!

Feebs is great at budgeting and only spends £85,000 a week on food shopping now - swipe up and use her monzo code! So don’t you think she deserves a treat? GOD.

Being in massive debt does NOT mean you have to give up luxuries! And that includes paying a stylist to pick your clothes because god, who has the time to pick their own? She’s got lots of affiliate links to post she doesn’t have the time to go shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What she really wanted to say was - what a fucking liberty! Wouldn't have happened at bloody waitrose I tell thee!

I'm now going to have to eat 7 cream cakes and 18 curries to calm my frequently shown tits

• Haha
Reactions: 23

swipe_up

VIP Member
Sweetheart, for all your breast feeding advocacy, don’t go on about having your tits perved over when you’re feeding.
“He’s always perving at my boobs on the babycam”
would suggest if he wants to look at a pair of fat tits he lifts his shirt and looks in the mirror

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22