Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup - 6 bedrooms, two floors, luxe gardens, entire separate bungalow (reception, kitchen, bed, en-suite) & garages.

Reactions: 1
The annexe... described as
‘Bedroom, sitting room, cloaks, kitchen, dining room, bedroom & en-suite’ aka a large studio or a 2 bedroom bungalow!
Her annexe is bigger than my flat ! And I'm perfectly happy 😊

Reactions: 3
Why does she always go on about Vesper watching TV? I think it’s to make her seem relatable, but she seems a bit obsessed with talking about. It’s normal - most young kids watch TV surely?

And I’m wondering what negative questions she got in her q and a... notice she’s not answering them!

Reactions: 7
She’s beyond parody now, buying Herbivore a new stokke tripp trapp for a princely £159.

I’ve only ever had the £15 Ikea highchair cause you know - I actually do live within my means! But my friends have had Stokke’s and they last for literal years, no need to replace them, just sell on when the child is too big.

But our budgeting Queen has bought a new one cause she obviously fancied it in a different colour.

Reactions: 5
Is it really a 6 bedroom house?! Christ. I can’t find the listing, she’s obviously been reading here and asked for it to be taken down.

Reactions: 2
She’s so irresponsible saying that V learns how to speak from the TV - maybe she would learn the odd thing from there but how dangerous to suggest that’s all you need to do 😫

Why does she always go on about Vesper watching TV? I think it’s to make her seem relatable, but she seems a bit obsessed with talking about. It’s normal - most young kids watch TV surely?

And I’m wondering what negative questions she got in her q and a... notice she’s not answering them!
Because it doesn't match with her treasure basket/tuff tray smug mum image that's she's tried to reach us all how to do in her two years of professional parenting

I do think dropping £200 on a highchair when you already own one is ridiculous.

Last edited:
She’s beyond parody now, buying Herbivore a new stokke tripp trapp for a princely £159.

I’ve only ever had the £15 Ikea highchair cause you know - I actually do live within my means! But my friends have had Stokke’s and they last for literal years, no need to replace them, just sell on when the child is too big.

But our budgeting Queen has bought a new one cause she obviously fancied it in a different colour.
Notice how she covers up that price though? 😂😂

Her annexe is bigger than my flat ! And I'm perfectly happy 😊
And I’ll bet you don’t beg to decorate it !

Everyone has their own tastes ... just don’t plead poverty nd pretend to scrimp your last club card points when you are waaaay over average feebs

Because it doesn't match with her treasure basket/tuff tray smug mum image that's she's tried to reach us all how to do in her two years of professional parenting

I do think dropping £200 on a highchair when you already own one is ridiculous.
Surely V will be able to sit on a normal chair at mealtimes now?

Surely V will be able to sit on a normal chair at mealtimes now?
Absolutely but it probably doesn't suit the grammable image or want to upset the Princess! Despite what they're advertised for kids don't like to sit on a Tripp trapp beyond the age of about 3/4 they see it for babies and they also take up a lot of space..... however not a problem for pheebs!

She will be. A tripp trapp converts into a chair which even adults can use. That's the appeal as they last a lifetime but they are very pricey
They're good but surely if you're scrimping on tesco vouchers and claiming poverty, you'd move Vesper onto a normal chair and use it for Herbie 😂

I don't know how they work but I noticed she repurchased the other bit for it for a baby to sit in, with the holes for the legs.
Can't you reuse them on another chair if it's been taken off Vespers? 🤔

They're good but surely if you're scrimping on tesco vouchers and claiming poverty, you'd move Vesper onto a normal chair and use it for Herbie 😂

I don't know how they work but I noticed she repurchased the other bit for it for a baby to sit in, with the holes for the legs.
Can't you reuse them on another chair if it's been taken off Vespers? 🤔
Yes you can absolutely as those are the bits that cost a fortune which is what I did with my girls. However the chairs are different colours so I'm guessing she wants it to match. An impulse buy ... something she often says she doesn't do anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.