Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my I wasn’t aware women’s nips stretched as far as hers have in her story just now 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Its terrifying she shares so much and doesn't safe guard her children. They are little now but what happens when they are bigger and they go to school. I cant imagine there are many schools in the village. A predator will know their names, dob, parents names, address, parents jobs, the list goes on ...

It worries me that there is even a petition to "Get Instagram to remove pedophile accounts on instagram" and public influencer profiles share so much of their children. Photos are literally screenshoted and published on sites by they horrendous creeps. If you share photos of your children look at who follows you, block anyone you dont know and set your profile to private. If you must have a public profile be careful how you post your children, nothing on the grid or just side profiles and the odd video on a story. Maybe I am just abit paranoid but you dont know who is looking at your page.

I'm hoping feebs reads here to be honest to re evaluate how she shares photos of her private life. She isnt fully to blame, it's just the Instagram culture. She is has been influenced by other mummy bloggers and the lucrative influencer lifestyle they portray. But they are all guilty of this and need to reassess what's important. A gifted carseat, an add for Gusto or your childrens safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That floorplan is massive.....she really needs to stop telling people about debt etc when she is paying the bills on a house that big.
Fair enough mortgage of 370,000 is fine if she's probs inheritance for her and banker (not ever😂) husband can get a good mortgage but she is NOT in the same shoes as everyone else. No wonder she has so much stuff she lives in a mansion she wants to fill. I think she's a hoarder
(eg brand new bike trailer you've clearly never used!) as well as an over eating, breastfeeding obsessed smugger. Lols she thinks she couldn't afford nursery 😂

Reactions: 10
It wouldn’t surprise me if she did rent out the annexe as you only ever see her in the side garden on the road rather than the one enclosed?

Reactions: 2
Guys, help me out please! Iv been searching for this house on right move using all the info on the comments, why can’t I find it. Someone please give me more details I’m far too nosy to let this go now, I need to see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys, help me out please! Iv been searching for this house on right move using all the info on the comments, why can’t I find it. Someone please give me more details I’m far too nosy to let this go now, I need to see it!
It was actually 2015 not 2016.. For 370k. If you look through her posts you can see the the number of her house, that's the magic number.
Some would say it's in the middle of the road and the house would be a TONne weight..

Does this help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was actually 2015 not 2016.. For 370k. If you look through her posts you can see the the number of her house, that's the magic number.
Some would say it's in the middle of the road and the house would be a TONne weight..

Does this help 😂
Yes! Found it. Thank you!! Bloody hell, who buys a mansion like that, was it their first home? That’s crazy. someone who’s clearly struggling with debt obviously 🙄 she will be planning on having another few kids to ‘boob’ and fill the rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those clubcard vouchers must really ease the pinch, poor lamb. I wonder what her parents house went for, that was twice the size by the looks. On the photos it looks like a converted barn. I love looking at houses it never gets old 😜

Ha I must be thick because I have no idea what area she even lives in 🤨😂 I'd make a great detective 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha I must be thick because I have no idea what area she even lives in 🤨😂 I'd make a great detective 😂
I found it by looking where she used to hold her SW classes... BTW there's another woman doing the class now, Mick isn't mentioned on the website anymore so she's deffo quit. Her door number is on her instagram posts 😳 and someone gave good clues further up the thread 😃 it's a small village so ridiculously easy to find🧐 she's crazy putting so much of her life to the public!

Sw change the details for groups if people are on mat leave so the original consultant doesn't get bombarded. But she didn't have this long off with vesper so I'm guessing she maybe has left.

Sw change the details for groups if people are on mat leave so the original consultant doesn't get bombarded. But she didn't have this long off with vesper so I'm guessing she maybe has left.
Oh yeah we got a post about being self employed, needing to work and all that. A consultant said they looked for her name and couldn't find her on the list. I didn't know about the maternity leave policy and now you've said it, it makes total sense. Have to see if she goes back on there! 🧐

I found it by looking where she used to hold her SW classes... BTW there's another woman doing the class now, Mick isn't mentioned on the website anymore so she's deffo quit. Her door number is on her instagram posts 😳 and someone gave good clues further up the thread 😃 it's a small village so ridiculously easy to find🧐 she's crazy putting so much of her life to the public!
Oo I'll have a look 👀😂 I kno it's quite scary what Information these people put on the internet about themselves isn't it

If she’s on maternity leave she’d still be on our private consultants FB group list and I can’t see her on there 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m fairly confident consultants don’t get removed from that if they’re on mat leave

He is pretty disgusting. He just comes across as a bit of a twit. It’s ok to be ugly if you’re personality makes up for it 🤣😉 but his clearly doesn’t! I wonder what she sees in him.

Reactions: 6
He is pretty disgusting. He just comes across as a bit of a twit. It’s ok to be ugly if you’re personality makes up for it 🤣😉 but his clearly doesn’t! I wonder what she sees in him.
To be fair, she isn't much better on the outside or the inside so they're pretty much made for each other.

Reactions: 5
He proper fancies himself! Despite all the boobin and faux poverty, I genuinely hope she realises that she doesn’t have to stay with him just because the have been together forever and have kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.