Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand why the normalising breastfeeding is a thing ONLINE. If it’s going to be normalised then it’s the breastfeeding in ‘normal’ everyday places that makes it normal and then nobody really cares, notices and just goes about their ‘normal’ behaviour. Taking photos and posting it online all the time isn’t normalising it. It’s drawing attention to yourself.
Plenty women breastfeed and just do it normally and go about their business. That’s normalising it!!!!
She thrives off of the attention she gets online because let’s face it she’s living with a man she would love to marry, but he won’t.

Reactions: 14
Hang on.. There's a whole other upstairs that's just not being used? There looks like there's some other rooms back there too! Also I get the whole normalising breastfeeding thing but literally noone wants to see your tit.
The whole breastfeeding thing with her really annoys me. She’s pushing it on people, and I think it would make those not able to breast feed (for whatever reason) really ashamed/guilty/etc.
Before I say this I feel I need to say I breast feed my daughters and have done for 18months.
What I dont do is take photos and post them online. Not because I'm ashamed or because I think it's wrong. Because there is no need even if you are trying to normalise breastfeeding.
Why are we doing that anyway? Who cares how your baby is fed. If you dont want to do it or cant then bottle feed. If you want to and can breast feed them breast feed. Why are we screaming from the rooftops and posting photos on social media? Surely all it does is make those who struggle or cant feel bad when they shouldn't because everyone in the end turns out the same regardless of how they drank their milk as an infant.

What I dont get is why can I post a photo of my baby with my nipple and full on tit handing out its mouth on social media but I cant post a photo of my tits without a baby? Would it be ok if my baby was next to my boobs but no latched or failing to latch? Its ridiculous.
this! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
OH MY GOD WTF IS WITH THE NIP PIC!!!! Mick please, it might be a Friday but let’s not hang that loose so early in the evening 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That nipple 🤮🤮🤮 imagine the customers and staff at Jimbobs bank trying to take him seriously after seeing his partners tits and nips like that!! Fecking hell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just really weird and has an odd obsession with her boobs. I think she needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looked it up a while ago...I can't even remember how I found out where it was, it would have been something she said that gave it away though.
Anyway, it was dirt cheap, you couldn't buy a 1 bedroomed flat for the price of it where I live (South)

Reactions: 2
I just searched for her on the slimming world website and she's not on there? I Googled phoebe court and it's showing someone called Linda taking the SW class in Pickering. Anyone know any different?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I looked it up a while ago...I can't even remember how I found out where it was, it would have been something she said that gave it away though.
Anyway, it was dirt cheap, you couldn't buy a 1 bedroomed flat for the price of it where I live (South)
I found it too she put her address on a selling thing. Had it a few years though so will have gone up in value

Reactions: 1
I found it too she put her address on a selling thing. Had it a few years though so will have gone up in value
I think they moved in 2016 or 2014 if I remember correctly. Not 100% sure but I think she said recently on her stories that they had been in the house for 4/6 years so it won't have increased massively. The market hasn't really been moving much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.