Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went and watched and when she said do a twirl vesper face was heartbreaking.

However did vesper say mama dont when watching the pirate show? She then ignored mick when she called her name.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My little girl used to love wearing dresses like that at Vespers age. To her they were the most beautiful dresses in the world and she felt like a princess. Let her enjoy dressing up 🙁

Reactions: 8
My little girl used to love wearing dresses like that at Vespers age. To her they were the most beautiful dresses in the world and she felt like a princess. Let her enjoy dressing up 🙁
Yep mine love dressing up and weve been out shopping and to the park in them. It's normal childlike behaviours

Reactions: 3
We went for a walk today with one son dressed as Buzz Lightyear and another one was Catboy from PJ Masks... 🙈 I asked them to go pick what they wanted to wear so that's what they picked 😂 I don't understand why she didn't let her wear the princess dress, it was so pretty! It's letting their personality shine through, my Buzz Lightyear is the same age as Vesper and mad as a box of frogs, wouldn't change a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Woe is me..... please can I have a free tripp trapp 🙏🤦 whilst I smugly wean my child and introduce them to my families bad eating habits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woe is me..... please can I have a free tripp trapp 🙏🤦 whilst I smugly wean my child and introduce them to my families bad eating habits.
Was just coming to say this 😂 she's definitely on the beg for a new chair! Any one else would either buy another one or put vessie 🙄 in a different chair now she's older and use that for herbster 😷

Reactions: 2
Why can't V just sit at the table?
My son was 3 in May but has sat for meals, in a normal person chair, since the start of this year.
Yes he was slightly too short but he knelt up a little.

Why can't V just sit at the table?
My son was 3 in May but has sat for meals, in a normal person chair, since the start of this year.
Yes he was slightly too short but he knelt up a little.
Same! We got a booster seat to go in the chair for my little one! But why be sensible and ordinary when you can get on the beg like a scrounger and try get gifted one. These tight bastards make me sick. How are they not embarrassed 😳

Reactions: 8
She can clearly afford a booster seat stupid Mick Smugnel... thought super mum would have had that organised months ago 🙄

Reactions: 5
Same! We got a booster seat to go in the chair for my little one! But why be sensible and ordinary when you can get on the beg like a scrounger and try get gifted one. These tight bastards make me sick. How are they not embarrassed 😳
This too! We have a bench and they sit together on the bench (up on their knees if they want to be higher up)

Reactions: 3
My daughter is a bit younger than V and she would not entertain a high hair or booster seat now! She will just sit on a cushion on a normal chair at the dinner table.

We have the tripp trapp it converts into a chair so I imagine vesper is using it as a chair not a high chair. However for this reason as even adults can use them she has no excuse just to buy another if she really wants Herbie in one as it's an investment rather than hinting at a gifted one.

Hang on.. There's a whole other upstairs that's just not being used? There looks like there's some other rooms back there too! Also I get the whole normalising breastfeeding thing but literally noone wants to see your tit.

Before I say this I feel I need to say I breast feed my daughters and have done for 18months.
What I dont do is take photos and post them online. Not because I'm ashamed or because I think it's wrong. Because there is no need even if you are trying to normalise breastfeeding.
Why are we doing that anyway? Who cares how your baby is fed. If you dont want to do it or cant then bottle feed. If you want to and can breast feed them breast feed. Why are we screaming from the rooftops and posting photos on social media? Surely all it does is make those who struggle or cant feel bad when they shouldn't because everyone in the end turns out the same regardless of how they drank their milk as an infant.

What I dont get is why can I post a photo of my baby with my nipple and full on tit handing out its mouth on social media but I cant post a photo of my tits without a baby? Would it be ok if my baby was next to my boobs but no latched or failing to latch? Its ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🤢🤢🤢 legit didn’t need to see Herbie put Feebs’ nipple through the wringer like that, toes clenching time!!! Why does she think we need to see this tit! Also banging on about her top floor again zzz bore off feebs stop bragging that you have so much space you don’t know what to do with it! 🙄

• Sick
I wonder why she’s not addressed the fact she’s left SW? I checked the group details for her town and she’s not listed. She’s also definitely not on our consultants FB group either so it’s not that she’s taken Mat leave 🤷🏻‍♀️ or they’d keep her on it 🤔
Know I’m a bit late to the party but I wonder if she’s left and kept it quiet. Apparently you’re not allowed to do ads whilst being a consultant. Fopperholic was asked to leave/sacked for it.

Also, OH MY GOD HERBIE WITH THAT NIP 😱😱😱😱 I winced, that’s got to hurt! I only breastfed for a week or so but my son definitely didn’t do that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.