Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is a snug? My kitchen and living room are in the same room. A new fence? She doesnt know the definition on having absolutely no money!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s booked an online “style analysis” session? There’s no words

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Look she’s skint alright! I don’t care what you lot say! Aga, kids adventure playground in back garden, new fence, snug, 28 pairs of vans and paying someone to pick out her clothes for her!

Feebs is great at budgeting and only spends £85,000 a week on food shopping now - swipe up and use her monzo code! So don’t you think she deserves a treat? GOD.

Being in massive debt does NOT mean you have to give up luxuries! And that includes paying a stylist to pick your clothes because god, who has the time to pick their own? She’s got lots of affiliate links to post she doesn’t have the time to go shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know what would set your look off a treat Feebs... if only you had a little Ruby somewhere ... on your tooth maybe? Free advice there you're welcome 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In fairness, the stylist she’s gone with is amazing 😂 I went with the same one tail end of last year and have never looked back! I’d recommend her company in a heartbeat. Even better she doesn’t do ads or affiliate links because she hates all that influencer crap.

Think Mick is in for a bit of a shock if she’s tries for a collab 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Look she’s skint alright! I don’t care what you lot say! Aga, kids adventure playground in back garden, new fence, snug, 28 pairs of vans and paying someone to pick out her clothes for her!

Feebs is great at budgeting and only spends £85,000 a week on food shopping now - swipe up and use her monzo code! So don’t you think she deserves a treat? GOD.

Being in massive debt does NOT mean you have to give up luxuries! And that includes paying a stylist to pick your clothes because god, who has the time to pick their own? She’s got lots of affiliate links to post she doesn’t have the time to go shopping!
Shall we set up a Gofundme? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3

💀💀💀💀💀
Howling

She's poor and struggling though remember 😄 she can only afford one fence fitted and one snug decorated at a time...

She's an absolute joke, Vesper escapes once and she immediately has all new fencing fitted. That is deffo not cheap! My garden is the size of a stamp compared to hers.. I've recently had all new fence panels fitted and it cost me £160 a day. That was without any wood! But She's watching dem pennies 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Having a new fence done tomorrow. £3300

In total. Not per day!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1

In total. Not per day!!
That's pocket change for our pauper Mick 😄I don't think people realise how expensive fencing is till they have to have it replaced. All in days work though for Feebzzzzz🥱

Reactions: 2
In fairness, the stylist she’s gone with is amazing 😂 I went with the same one tail end of last year and have never looked back! I’d recommend her company in a heartbeat. Even better she doesn’t do ads or affiliate links because she hates all that influencer crap.

Think Mick is in for a bit of a shock if she’s tries for a collab 😬
It’ll be interesting to see the outcome for feebs and the inevitable new wardrobe that comes with it

I can save her some ££ with that analysis -

She's an apple shape
Shell claim to be "girl next door with an edge"
Tuck your tshirt in
Wear statement earrings
Chunky trainers/shoes.
Join fb group where everyone literally dresses the same.

There... Saved you about £60 feebs!

(I'm not bitter at all about wasting £60 on that tit😞)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me that doesn't class 5 months or whatever the kid is as "newborn"? I didn't call my baby newborn after the first month 😂

Reactions: 9
Can't stand the woman but bloody hell I do feel for her with how much hair she's lost 😳🥺 her hairline is matching her bank balance (it's high)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't stand the woman but bloody hell I do feel for her with how much hair she's lost 😳🥺 her hairline is matching her bank balance (it's high)

I think it's all of those big brains pushing it back lol

Tbh I'd not even noticed it, also not sure she has mentioned it (like she does most things) so hopefully she isn't self conscious.

£60 for a bundle of ‘Vessie’ baby clothes?! In the real world people pay nowhere near that for second hand kids stuff. She makes herself look ridiculous

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.