Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must remember to take budgeting advice from the woman who just been banging on about being in debt then buys a new fence for her massive house with a second floor and a playground whilst currently getting her 'snug' decorated 👍🙄

Not to mention 4 pairs of Vans - do we even know if she sent 3 pairs back??? Maternity bras , a whole of kids toys , takeaways ...

Reactions: 5
And most people decorating a snug they just put some new wallpaper or new lick of paint and move a bit of stuff around

To be able to move all of your office to somewhere else in the house and it not be cramped .... never mind to have a room made out to just fit a tv and some seating (all new electrics done on the wall all need plaster) is a very luxurious position to be in.
Don’t get bee wrong we are looking for a new house with a play room... but it’s our next house up, bugger budget after saving etc not harping on about using Tesco vouchers for a day out.
give us a break feebs you have annual passes for everywhere

Reactions: 7
The price of her worn clothes on her selling page! Bloody hell. £15 for a Pair of blatantly worn and stretched out maternity jeans?! And old swimming costume she she said has been “worn lots” - £10!?! £20 for dress with a hole in the back?! Am I just really out of touch or would those items not be much more from new?

Would love to know if anyone actually buys her old tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The price of her worn clothes on her selling page! Bloody hell. £18 for. Pair of blatantly worn and stretched out maternity jeans?! And old swimming costume she she said has been “worn lots” - £10!?! Am I just really out of touch or would those items not be much more from new?

Would love to know if anyone actually buys her old tit.
Blimey ! I sell loads on eBay, some pre-loved and some new + even the new with tags I'd not even start at that price !

Reactions: 5
Blimey ! I sell loads on eBay, some pre-loved and some new + even the new with tags I'd not even start at that price !
Same ! I whack things on for 99p. I don't really care what they go for if I'm having a clear out. I do have a "second floor" in the house... but no aga I'm afraid so I'm not quite on Feebs level 🤣🤣🤣 god if I can manage not to be a scab I'm sure she can 🙄

Sure you can get a cossie down primark for less than a tenner, BRAND NEW! It makes me gip the thought of a used cossie, it’s like selling used knickers surely! You can’t even return them for hygiene reasons or remove the plastic strip when trying on. No shame, feebs 🥴

Reactions: 9
Sure you can get a cossie down primark for less than a tenner, BRAND NEW! It makes me gip the thought of a used cossie, it’s like selling used knickers surely! You can’t even return them for hygiene reasons or remove the plastic strip when trying on. No shame, feebs 🥴
The scary thing is people do buy stuff like that and I don’t think it’s to wear them half the time either, there’s a lot of weirdos about. Someone once told me to search on eBay for “well worn shoes” it’ll open your eyes trust me.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldnt buy anything where there was even a 1% chance that another vagina had been there before mine...scabby cow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The scary thing is people do buy stuff like that and I don’t think it’s to wear them half the time either, there’s a lot of weirdos about. Someone once told me to search on eBay for “well worn shoes” it’ll open your eyes trust me.....
The *cleaned to eBay standards* old trick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my friend and I spent a whole afternoon searching used slippers on there before. Oh my god I couldn't breathe for laughing!!! I bet this is what those dirty "fans only" mares had to resort to back in the day before instagram... flogging their dirty slippers and pants 🤣🤣🤣🤣 money too tight to mention indeed mick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The *cleaned to eBay standards* old trick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my friend and I spent a whole afternoon searching used slippers on there before. Oh my god I couldn't breathe for laughing!!! I bet this is what those dirty "fans only" mares had to resort to back in the day before instagram... flogging their dirty slippers and pants 🤣🤣🤣🤣 money too tight to mention indeed mick!
I was listening to shagged Married annoyed the other week and a girl wrote in with a story that she bought a playsuit for £3 and got drunk, pissed and tit in it then sold it on ebay for £30 😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was listening to shagged Married annoyed the other week and a girl wrote in with a story that she bought a playsuit for £3 and got drunk, pissed and tit in it then sold it on ebay for £30 😬😬
I don't know who should be more ashamed ... the girl who sold it or the person who bought it🤣🤣🤣
Your secret is out now feebs we know who your target sales audience is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's this new trend of toddlers having double beds 🙄
I have no idea but I can see the appeal of not having to faff about trying to get them back to sleep in your bed.

I have a 2.5 year old who wakes up every now and again asking to come in with us. Usually I can talk him down and tell him that I’ll get a toy for him if he lies down and goes back to sleep 😂 If he had a double bed I would definitely get in it!

Reactions: 1
I have no idea but I can see the appeal of not having to faff about trying to get them back to sleep in your bed.

I have a 2.5 year old who wakes up every now and again asking to come in with us. Usually I can talk him down and tell him that I’ll get a toy for him if he lies down and goes back to sleep 😂 If he had a double bed I would definitely get in it!
Our is in one but that’s because it’s a bunk with a double on the bottom. We co-slept (I had PND and needed to) until 2 and now they share a room.
Ok I take it back...my bad! Whatever gets you through the days! I have been very lucky with the sleep situation in our house

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.