Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t see what’s so difficult about calling the children by their actual names? They’re not even long names? Never in my life have I thought to talk about my kids only using their initials 🤷‍♀️
Agreed. I think she does it to try and make herself sound edgy and cool. Plus maybe she remembers what stupid (and pretentious) names she really have them so she gets embarrassed. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed. I think she does it to try and make herself sound edgy and cool. Plus maybe she remembers what stupid (and pretentious) names she really have them so she gets embarrassed. 😀
Oh god yeah I’d rather use initials if I’d named my kids after vehicles too
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god yeah I’d rather use initials if I’d named my kids after vehicles too
😂😂😂😂😂
What like BMW or MG 🤣 Imagine if they actually were their initials 🤣

Old work colleague named her son Becks - after the Lager 🤦

Some people eh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What like BMW or MG 🤣 Imagine if they actually were their initials 🤣

Old work colleague named her son Becks - after the Lager 🤦

Some people eh 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean there surname is Holiday so I’d much prefer a Campervan Holiday.

Herbie Holiday though, the bleeping poor lad 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tesco ad. Eye roll
1.5 litres oil in the recipe - did I read it right
Looks like feebz has been drinking the oil. What a unit
Definitely who you want preaching to you about weight loss & fry light

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jim and Feebs totally could be siblings!

I did think she looked quite good in the photo - obviously rolled out the big guns and slapped a bit of makeup on for Tesco’s - maybe she’s aspiring to a Waitrose #ad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just don't know how you can be a slimming world consultant and be advertising black pudding scotch eggs.....is there a more fattening food out there. It's an absolute joke and her adverts are so unnatural!
Agree on the Jim/Dad thing it's really quite weird!!

Also no one needs to know about your bras 🙈 like really we dont!!

Reactions: 9
Just don't know how you can be a slimming world consultant and be advertising black pudding scotch eggs.....is there a more fattening food out there. It's an absolute joke and her adverts are so unnatural!
Agree on the Jim/Dad thing it's really quite weird!!

Also no one needs to know about your bras 🙈 like really we dont!!
Someone needs to message her asking her what the syns are in the scotch eggs, so she can go on a 20 story long rant about not having to justify herself just because she’s employed to encourage people’s weight loss - doesn’t mean she can’t enjoy a litre and a half of vegetable oil sometimes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.