Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£60 for a bundle of ‘Vessie’ baby clothes?! In the real world people pay nowhere near that for second hand kids stuff. She makes herself look ridiculous
I was coming here to comment the same thing! And when she another bundle on yesterday for 3-6 months i think for £50 but it was mainly vests!? Get a grip Mick!

Reactions: 5
I think it's all of those big brains pushing it back lol

Tbh I'd not even noticed it, also not sure she has mentioned it (like she does most things) so hopefully she isn't self conscious.
She did mention the post partum hair loss a while a go but I didn't take much notice as she goes on and on. I noticed yesterday when I had a nose (I limit myself from her lately 😄) that is was quite receding

Reactions: 3
She did mention the post partum hair loss a while a go but I didn't take much notice as she goes on and on. I noticed yesterday when I had a nose (I limit myself from her lately 😄) that is was quite receding
Tbh I can't cope listening to her much so my bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£50 is a bit much for a bundle of second hand baby clothes - I spend about that much buying a 'bundle' brand new from the shops!

Reactions: 6
£60 for a bundle of ‘Vessie’ baby clothes?! In the real world people pay nowhere near that for second hand kids stuff. She makes herself look ridiculous
They are worth £20 max posted. Second hand is worth pennies

Reactions: 8
They are worth £20 max posted. Second hand is worth pennies
I think she can defo afford to send them to the charity shop / hand them down to those less fortunate than her. I don’t have much money and I wouldn’t sell ours- they go to charity or to friends / family who would benefit from them

Reactions: 7
I think she can defo afford to send them to the charity shop / hand them down to those less fortunate than her. I don’t have much money and I wouldn’t sell ours- they go to charity or to friends / family who would benefit from them
Don’t get me wrong I think whether you can afford to donate them or not is irrelevant, it’s her choice. I don’t necessarily need to sell my kids clothes but I do for a few extra quid to buy the next sizes up etc but I think the issue is how much she’s selling them for.

Don’t get me wrong I think whether you can afford to donate them or not is irrelevant, it’s her choice. I don’t necessarily need to sell my kids clothes but I do for a few extra quid to buy the next sizes up etc but I think the issue is how much she’s selling them for.
Fair enough

OMG MY EYES 😭😭😭 her most recent stories ... Herb getting a good suckle on Feebs big spotty milkers. I really could have done without having had to view her big rubber nipples, there should have been a warning!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's lots of people on Facebook selling pages who sell bundles like that for between £10-15 she is taking the bleeping piss 🤦 probably to pay for another pair of vans 🧐

Reactions: 2
Lol she had to make the point (for us!) that the play house was second hand ... then she pushed a full plant through the window ! Anyone else done their garden recently ? They are easily £10 each not to mention how long they take to grow !
Teach her some respect ! You can just imagine her going round national trust or a nice garden somewhere.

Lol she had to make the point (for us!) that the play house was second hand ... then she pushed a full plant through the window ! Anyone else done their garden recently ? They are easily £10 each not to mention how long they take to grow !
Teach her some respect ! You can just imagine her going round national trust or a nice garden somewhere.
She's just totally spoilt

Reactions: 2
Always moans about her picking the flowers but never stops her 😂
My 2yo calls flowers "smell it's" because I always say don't pick it, smell it 😂

Reactions: 11
That breast feeding video really? Does everyone need to see that? It’s such a private moment

She'll just pop to the garden centre and drop another £100 on flowers everytime Vessie fancies destroying something no doubt

Reactions: 8
That mirror propped up on the floor near the play mat is making me anxious.....hopefully it’s secured somewhere that we can’t see in case it falls forward onto his head!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just don’t see what’s so difficult about calling the children by their actual names? They’re not even long names? Never in my life have I thought to talk about my kids only using their initials 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.