Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend her BUT bra-wise if you're big chested and breastfeeding it's really really difficult to find a decent supportive bra, you're not meant to wear underwired so they're all horrible granny bra's. Like a toothpick tranna hold up a house 😂
Hard, but not impossible - speaking as someone who has massive sweaty boobs today and only one decent nursing bra because duck me, are they expensive!

Maybe that’s why she’s done the jelly ad, so she can buy 15 new nursing bras?!

Reactions: 2
So someone is kind enough to recommend a toy for Vesper because she couldnt be bothered to do the research herself. Then she shares a link for said toy ... an affiliated link to make money off someone else's suggestion.... she has reached a new low

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So someone is kind enough to recommend a toy for Vesper because she couldnt be bothered to do the research herself. Then she shares a link for said toy ... an affiliated link to make money off someone else's suggestion.... she has reached a new low
Was coming on to the same
Ginger tits is a bleep
Also imagine being one of her members and seeing what she shovels into her gob on a daily basis! I mean that toast ffs
“Don’t do as I do, do as I say”
I’m surprised anyone goes to her group

Reactions: 5
Hard, but not impossible - speaking as someone who has massive sweaty boobs today and only one decent nursing bra because duck me, are they expensive!

Maybe that’s why she’s done the jelly ad, so she can buy 15 new nursing bras?!
No defo not impossible! Like you said bloody expensive tho! Think only decent one i got that didn't make me look 90 was from bravissimo and was about £37 for one 🙄
Maybe! Didn't she order about 5 last week? All £30 odd each? Gotta pay for new shoes and bras somehow eh?!

Reactions: 4
Bet no one actually recommended it. Otherwise how could she be an affiliate without someone exchanging affiliate status for product review?

Reactions: 1
Bet no one actually recommended it. Otherwise how could she be an affiliate without someone exchanging affiliate status for product review?
I don’t think you’ve had to buy it to be #af. You just sign up to that company as an influencer

I think her slang gives her age away... definitely NOT early 30s using terminology such as 'the grid' 'HAWT and 'the bomb' etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t know what her unique selling point is...a normal woman? 😂 Fair enough it used to be SW but why are companies still paying her and gifting her stuff?

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise how massive her house is!
She's poor and struggling though remember 😄 she can only afford one fence fitted and one snug decorated at a time...

She's an absolute joke, Vesper escapes once and she immediately has all new fencing fitted. That is deffo not cheap! My garden is the size of a stamp compared to hers.. I've recently had all new fence panels fitted and it cost me £160 a day. That was without any wood! But She's watching dem pennies 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She's poor and struggling though remember 😄 she can only afford one fence fitted and one snug decorated at a time...

She's an absolute joke, Vesper escapes once and she immediately has all new fencing fitted. That is deffo not cheap! My garden is the size of a stamp compared to hers.. I've recently had all new fence panels fitted and it cost me £160 a day. That was without any wood! But She's watching dem pennies 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yeah usually people have to save for months for a fence!

I imagine most parents can leave their kids alone in the garden knowing they are safe and can’t escape. I know in my small garden it’s secluded and they can’t get anywhere so I can be in the kitchen and see then not a problem. Poor feebs, leaving vesper alone in the garden is like leaving her alone at flamingo land. Girl could be anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must remember to take budgeting advice from the woman who just been banging on about being in debt then buys a new fence for her massive house with a second floor and a playground whilst currently getting her 'snug' decorated 👍🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.