Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jelly advert same week as flopperbollox and equally as shite! 😂
There's a whole group of people on Instagram who are paid by 10cal. I might be wrong but I'm sure they all got together once in a studio or something and all wore white t-shirts and jeans to do an add ? There was Gem, Spang + several others 🤔

Reactions: 11
There's a whole group of people on Instagram who are paid by 10cal. I might be wrong but I'm sure they all got together once in a studio or something and all wore white t-shirts and jeans to do an add ? There was Gem, Spang + several others 🤔
Yeah I remember that too. I remember somebody posting that they all got their nails painted the same colours as the jelly flavours🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came here to read the 10kcal jelly comments and there’s none 😣 thought I was in for some entertainment
I haven't looked at it for a few days (I limit my exposure 😆) so had a nose after I saw your post...

In the words of Gordon Ramsey.. what the duck is that?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Feebs is oh so posh with her snug, second floor, picket fence, banker wanker bloke, adventure playground, boden dresses... surely she should be flinging the jelly around with a croquet mallet or maybe a lacrosse stick?

What's the next debt advice gonna be? Scrimp until you land a tit advert then blow all your money on 8 pairs of horrible trainers, because you deserve it?🙄 twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just surprised she wasn’t ‘boobin’ in the ad. And also who is she kidding with the “SW friendly trifle’ or whatever dessert she pretended she’d make with the jelly. There is nothing ‘low syn’ or slimming world friendly about her account. She doesn’t even syn the pizza recipe that she claims to have invented (it’s a bleeping BBC GoodFood recipe!!!).

Reactions: 10
I haven't looked at it for a few days (I limit my exposure 😆) so had a nose after I saw your post...

Feebs is oh so posh with her snug, second floor, picket fence, banker wanker bloke, adventure playground, boden dresses... surely she should be flinging the jelly around with a croquet mallet or maybe a lacrosse stick?

What's the next debt advice gonna be? Scrimp until you land a tit advert then blow all your money on 8 pairs of horrible trainers, because you deserve it?🙄 twit.
😂😂😂 I cant even pick one sentence out of this. The whole post just had me in hysterics 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Crikey! She could have worn a decent bra for the ad!
I'm not sure what was wobbling more.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the only jelly this heffer is eating is on the inside of a duck off big pork pie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crikey! She could have worn a decent bra for the ad!
I'm not sure what was wobbling more.....
I started following her for her Slimming World journey and really admired her progress and determination- yesterday I looked back at her old posts and seriously believe that she is back to or not far off her original starting weight. I do feel for her as the pressure on these “professional ” slimmers must be hard. However, she knows more than anyone what she needs to do and fair dos if she’s happy where she is, but I don’t believe she is. Even if she no longer believes in the ethos of SW and goes to low carb or something else, she needs to do something because she’s getting bigger and bigger and it’s not healthy. Jim doesn’t look healthy either and I suspect his attitude to eating and drinking makes her life harder.

I started following her for her Slimming World journey and really admired her progress and determination- yesterday I looked back at her old posts and seriously believe that she is back to or not far off her original starting weight. I do feel for her as the pressure on these “professional ” slimmers must be hard. However, she knows more than anyone what she needs to do and fair dos if she’s happy where she is, but I don’t believe she is. Even if she no longer believes in the ethos of SW and goes to low carb or something else, she needs to do something because she’s getting bigger and bigger and it’s not healthy. Jim doesn’t look healthy either and I suspect his attitude to eating and drinking makes her life harder.
It is tough but my comment wasn't really about her weight, just a decent bra!! It's hard keeping weigh loss at bay and she hasn't long had a baby. However, she clearly doesn't eat those jelly pots or have any interest in losing weight, so why she is promoting them, I don't know!
I'm interested to see if she goes back to her sw consultant job after maternity leave because she doesn't even attempt to follow it!

Agree.
If she no longer agrees with slimming world though, then she shouldn’t be taking people’s money under the illusion of her being a consultant of nutrition and diet.
Would anyone take medical advice from a beautician sat in a GP’s office? No. Would anyone go to a PT or dance class instructor that couldn’t do the work, dance or actually live that lifestyle? She’s not healthy, she’s not even trying. She has to keep the sw in her name because that’s where the majority of her followers are from. She got those followers off the back of her copying a baked oats recipe which went viral. Now she’s what 7 stone heavier and doing adverts for low fat jelly? Really?! What kind of advert is she for that. What kind of advert is she for sw though? Although she is everything they love in a person; someone who can’t control themselves and will yo yo in and out their doors forever.
I couldn’t care less what size her arse is, whether she wants to lose weight or not. But what I do care about is that she’s a fraud and shouldn’t be a weight loss consultant taking money from people, questioning their weekly weigh ins and giving advice on what’s best to eat. Especially when she overeats and rides the sw Insta fame wagon to that town where they all eventually end up, hypocrisy. Rant over.

It is tough but my comment wasn't really about her weight, just a decent bra!! It's hard keeping weigh loss at bay and she hasn't long had a baby. However, she clearly doesn't eat those jelly pots or have any interest in losing weight, so why she is promoting them, I don't know!
I'm interested to see if she goes back to her sw consultant job after maternity leave because she doesn't even attempt to follow it!
Definitely needs a decent bra!
She is doing the online virtual groups, she’s still a preachy consultant, just not a role model.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve made the break from SW completely, I find it quite disordered and I’ve been going to and from classes for 8 years but still
Weigh the same.... at a point where I am genuinely concerned about the impact of my weight on my health (although I have been lucky I’m healthy). Giving WW a try to see if that does work for me (and there seems to be a focus on health and wellness). I also ask myself (as I am very much a comfort eater) would I feel comfortable having a heart to heart with her about my reasons for comfort eating (no) do I have faith in any strategies she’d offer (no) and would I enjoy being in one of her classes (also no).

Agree.
If she no longer agrees with slimming world though, then she shouldn’t be taking people’s money under the illusion of her being a consultant of nutrition and diet.
Would anyone take medical advice from a beautician sat in a GP’s office? No. Would anyone go to a PT or dance class instructor that couldn’t do the work, dance or actually live that lifestyle? She’s not healthy, she’s not even trying. She has to keep the sw in her name because that’s where the majority of her followers are from. She got those followers off the back of her copying a baked oats recipe which went viral. Now she’s what 7 stone heavier and doing adverts for low fat jelly? Really?! What kind of advert is she for that. What kind of advert is she for sw though? Although she is everything they love in a person; someone who can’t control themselves and will yo yo in and out their doors forever.
I couldn’t care less what size her arse is, whether she wants to lose weight or not. But what I do care about is that she’s a fraud and shouldn’t be a weight loss consultant taking money from people, questioning their weekly weigh ins and giving advice on what’s best to eat. Especially when she overeats and rides the sw Insta fame wagon to that town where they all eventually end up, hypocrisy. Rant over.

She is doing the online virtual groups, she’s still a preachy consultant, just not a role model.
I didn’t realise that she is still running groups and taking money off people. That’s not right.

Reactions: 2
Agree.

I'm not even sure how she and others for that matter have the cheek to question or 'help' others with weight loss as a 'consultant' when they can't manage it themselves. Even more odd, why people continue attending a group where the 'consultant' clearly isn't following the plan for whatever reason.
In the long distant past, I have left groups where the consultant was very large and had the audacity to query my losses when I only had a stone to lose! Yeah, that isn't what inspires me, funnily enough!

I also didn't realise she was still running groups! Unbelievable and shame on SW

Reactions: 9

Howling 🙌🏻😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not to defend her BUT bra-wise if you're big chested and breastfeeding it's really really difficult to find a decent supportive bra, you're not meant to wear underwired so they're all horrible granny bra's. Like a toothpick tranna hold up a house 😂

Reactions: 3
Feebs shovelling a slice of buttered white toast with Jam in her pie hole this morning. Nice image of SW you have there, love.

I get it, grab something quick to eat when you have a minutes peace with kids. But at least get some bleeping brown bread in and pretend you’re following the plan you preach about.

• Haha
Not to defend her BUT bra-wise if you're big chested and breastfeeding it's really really difficult to find a decent supportive bra, you're not meant to wear underwired so they're all horrible granny bra's. Like a toothpick tranna hold up a house 😂
Well don't jump around in an advert for all the world to see then!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.