Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice the account ‘red lips’ something posting something slagging off SW and the way it’s run recently, and Feebs liking it? Wonder if she will actually go back?!
Both of them had no qualms about making money from their members though.... 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ah I remembered her answering a question along the lines of "why doesn't Jim want to get married" and she said something like "who said it's him?".

I stand corrected.

However I still don't blame Jim 😂😂
Yeah that's what she said a few months ago. However, I'm referring to Well over a year ago haha. She changed her tune this time around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if we will get a present haul story tonight? Left it a bit late so “Vessie” only got a pony, 4 pairs of kids vans and a new picnic bag as the last one has worn through with the weight of the stuff she puts in there....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet you a beige nightie to a truff tray we’ll be treated to vessie’s birth story again tonight or tomorrow.

Because I don’t know about you, I like to be told something 45,000 times so I can really take it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Both of them had no qualms about making money from their members though.... 🤔
Red lips is a hypocrite. Made money from Sw members and lost all her weight with the plan. Now turned her back from them because all of a sudden she don’t like the way they conduct their business and saying it’s damaging to follow. Yet she was on their magazine front cover, lost all her weight with it and it gave her a job for the last few years. Give it a rest Catherine. Some people are wise to what your trying to feed them ( pardon the pun)

Red lips is a hypocrite. Made money from Sw members and lost all her weight with the plan. Now turned her back from them because all of a sudden she don’t like the way they conduct their business and saying it’s damaging to follow. Yet she was on their magazine front cover, lost all her weight with it and it gave her a job for the last few years. Give it a rest Catherine. Some people are wise to what your trying to feed them ( pardon the pun)
Once she has enough members she’ll probably start charging. I find a lot of big accounts lost all their weight with SW and then switched to calorie counting for maintenance.

Once she has enough members she’ll probably start charging. I find a lot of big accounts lost all their weight with SW and then switched to calorie counting for maintenance.
Not to de-rail Micks thread but I 100% agree! She's got some sort of business brewing. She's gonna have a go at becoming the next Munro fitness or Team Richie Howey Fitness. She's not using MFP She's encouraging people to use Nutricheck instead.

Happy anniversary folks, it’s three years tomorrow since we’ve been seeing Feebs tits lobbed out daily all over the gram 🎂🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not to de-rail Micks thread but I 100% agree! She's got some sort of business brewing. She's gonna have a go at becoming the next Munro fitness or Team Richie Howey Fitness. She's not using MFP She's encouraging people to use Nutricheck instead.
Nutri check is much better than fitness pal but yes she has a plan in place to make money. Ever since I’ve come across her on Instagram I’ve not been able to shake the feeling off that she’s not who she portrays herself to be.

Nutri check is much better than fitness pal but yes she has a plan in place to make money. Ever since I’ve come across her on Instagram I’ve not been able to shake the feeling off that she’s not who she portrays herself to be.
Have a look at her fb, years ago she used to sell those creep reborn dolls 🤣🤣🥴

Oh 100%.... did you follow her when she used to have very public meltdowns over some guy she was obsessed with. It was like a love struck 16yr old - cringe!

She'll build a momentum on Facebook for free because she'll make people rely on her advice then hit them with the 'in order to continue I need a small sum blah blah' then people will be more likely to join/pay when they see she has a good following.

These people think we are so dumb it makes me mad! I don't like her either. I stopped being a semi fan when I twigged she was just using SW to gain a following..

Right back to ginger tits 😆😆😆

Reactions: 2
Have a look at her fb, years ago she used to sell those creep reborn dolls 🤣🤣🥴

Oh 100%.... did you follow her when she used to have very public meltdowns over some guy she was obsessed with. It was like a love struck 16yr old - cringe!

She'll build a momentum on Facebook for free because she'll make people rely on her advice then hit them with the 'in order to continue I need a small sum blah blah' then people will be more likely to join/pay when they see she has a good following.

These people think we are so dumb it makes me mad! I don't like her either. I stopped being a semi fan when I twigged she was just using SW to gain a following..

Right back to ginger tits 😆😆😆
I could never understand why she doesn't have her own thread on here. I know she was on the mirco influencers thread before that got deleted. She has enough followers to have one. Yes I remember about the bloke she was with. Oh and I remember her whinging about all the men who fancied her and who would send private messages all the time. Also we have the awful fashion dress sense and the overly filtered selfies. I could go on and on. I do admire her weight loss. I think she’s done fantastic but still needs a complete makeover though 😬

sorry back to feebs

• Heart
I could never understand why she doesn't have her own thread on here. I know she was on the mirco influencers thread before that got deleted. She has enough followers to have one. Yes I remember about the bloke she was with. Oh and I remember her whinging about all the men who fancied her and who would send private messages all the time. Also we have the awful fashion dress sense and the overly filtered selfies. I could go on and on. I do admire her weight loss. I think she’s done fantastic but still needs a complete makeover though 😬

sorry back to feebs
She used to have her own thread but it was deleted... maybe I'll start one 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I love Nutracheck so much better than MFP. What makes me laugh is all these calorie counting clubs (Munro, RH, James Smith Academy) all slag off slimming clubs but they are a slimming club!! If you charge money and get people to weigh in with you, you are a slimming club 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love Nutracheck so much better than MFP. What makes me laugh is all these calorie counting clubs (Munro, RH, James Smith Academy) all slag off slimming clubs but they are a slimming club!! If you charge money and get people to weigh in with you, you are a slimming club 🤣🤣
Spot on 👏👏 They aren't doing it for the goodness of their soul are they!

Nutricheck is great I've only just started it. Very impressed!

Reactions: 2
Bet you a beige nightie to a truff tray we’ll be treated to vessie’s birth story again tonight or tomorrow.

Because I don’t know about you, I like to be told something 45,000 times so I can really take it in.
You called it !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I came here to read the 10kcal jelly comments and there’s none 😣 thought I was in for some entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.