Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone remembers or if I’ve imagined this, but pre-Herbie, Feebs mentioned that she was “super excited to do her first big giveaway/comp and she had loads of brands that had collaborated/send stuff” (I’m paraphrasing, but I’m sure it was something along those lines...I paid attention because I was also about to have a baby and am a sucker for a giveaway.) Fast-forward and there’s a giveaway for those Perspex shapes and THATS IT...no multiple brands, but there are several #ad items for old Herbert...
Am I the only person who remembers this, and am I also the only person who thinks that maybe she liked the items too much to give away??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if anyone remembers or if I’ve imagined this, but pre-Herbie, Feebs mentioned that she was “super excited to do her first big giveaway/comp and she had loads of brands that had collaborated/send stuff” (I’m paraphrasing, but I’m sure it was something along those lines...I paid attention because I was also about to have a baby and am a sucker for a giveaway.) Fast-forward and there’s a giveaway for those Perspex shapes and THATS IT...no multiple brands, but there are several #ad items for old Herbert...
Am I the only person who remembers this, and am I also the only person who thinks that maybe she liked the items too much to give away??
Yess I remember this! You're not the only one! 😂

Reactions: 2
Ooooh someone needs to pull angry kid up on this one!!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice the account ‘red lips’ something posting something slagging off SW and the way it’s run recently, and Feebs liking it? Wonder if she will actually go back?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m all for a picture taken by my husband with the kids as he never does unless I ask......but ffs can she not have a single picture with those kids with at least one kid not attached to a tit?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m all for a picture taken by my husband with the kids as he never does unless I ask......but ffs can she not have a single picture with those kids with at least one kid not attached to a tit?!!
I could potentially get back lash for this but I think she makes breastfeeding so un natural purely by the amount of pictures she posts on social media about it. Like we get it, a lot of mums do it, a lot of mums don’t. We all feed our babies but we don’t need to pap them at their every meal😭 breastfeeding is natural, but the amount of photos she posts, it’s like she’s starting a new Trend. Let the boy eat in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seeing a photo of a breastfeeding woman is deffo not offensive in any way, nor is seeing someone breastfeeding when you're out and about etc. I just think her motives are all wrong. She's so smug and patronising, if she was genuine it wouldn't come across like that. She never used to be as bad, when she had her first sprog she deffo became more irritating.

To me she constantly posts the breast feeding for adoration and purely for content. It's all part of her desperation to make money from being a mummy blogger at the expense of her children's privacy. Probably trying to get noticed by channel mum so she can ramp up the ads. She's not stupid she knows exactly what she's upto, that's why she's so crappy and huffy when she gets called out for things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I could potentially get back lash for this but I think she makes breastfeeding so un natural purely by the amount of pictures she posts on social media about it. Like we get it, a lot of mums do it, a lot of mums don’t. We all feed our babies but we don’t need to pap them at their every meal😭 breastfeeding is natural, but the amount of photos she posts, it’s like she’s starting a new Trend. Let the boy eat in peace.
You’re exactly right! It’s completely natural, I don’t know of anyone personally but know there aren’t a lot of dickheads who seem to have an issue with someone breastfeeding but to this many pictures of it and keep on about it constantly it’s almost like she’s not trying to normalise it but sensationalise it.

Reactions: 7
You’re exactly right! It’s completely natural, I don’t know of anyone personally but know there aren’t a lot of dickheads who seem to have an issue with someone breastfeeding but to this many pictures of it and keep on about it constantly it’s almost like she’s not trying to normalise it but sensationalise it.
She does it purely for attention. I have no issues with any mum breastfeeding whenever and wherever they need/want too. However, why take a photo a lot of the time?!

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking about this further, I follow a lovely girl called Sammy (her full insta name I can't remember at this moment) she's just had a baby girl. She also has a little boy. She shows breastfeeding, being exhausted, real life etc etc. And I can't say I've ever felt a smug, exhibitionist vibe from her once.

Gutted I missed the stories about the Vans... 😂 But Feebs - how old are you?! That sounds like something a 9 year old would say, ‘but I had to use them for a treat’ - surely as a 35 year old woman you can do whatever the hell you want with the money 🙄 Nobody really gives a tit, except for the fact you clearly posted about it just to show off! Grow up 😂
She's down wiv da kids

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking about this further, I follow a lovely girl called Sammy (her full insta name I can't remember at this moment) she's just had a baby girl. She also has a little boy. She shows breastfeeding, being exhausted, real life etc etc. And I can't say I've ever felt a smug, exhibitionist vibe from her once.
Is it the lack of constant swipe ups and £200 in vans?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it the lack of constant swipe ups and £200 in vans?
She needs to get herself an orangery and a second floor immediately or she'll never fit in! 🤣

Her husband is in the forces and strangely enough I don't recall any lectures on how to not get into debt either... 🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Feebs constantly harps on about how "it might not be Jim that doesn't want to get married" as her parents were together a long time before getting married. However it most definitely is Jim.

Without marriage Feebs is leaving herself in a very vulnerable financial position. No guarantee of any real fair split of anything and by God her SW consultants wage, child maintenance and whatever other benefits she claims will not allow her to swan off on holidays like they're going out of fashion; buy 4 pairs of Vans at once; constantly eat out etc.

However, I don't blame Jim. He protects his assets and doesn't have some money pit like Feebs taking him to the cleaners.

Reactions: 4
Oh god yes! I went to Chester Uni and it was exactly like this! Only 2 of us had to work the rest just had money from mummy and daddy! They though shopping at Kookii was like Primark 🤣

That’s where I went! I worked too ☺

She needs to get herself an orangery and a second floor immediately or she'll never fit in! 🤣

Her husband is in the forces and strangely enough I don't recall any lectures on how to not get into debt either... 🤔😏
Only reason Feebs has an orangery is because she is a human orange.

• Haha
I know Feebs constantly harps on about how "it might not be Jim that doesn't want to get married" as her parents were together a long time before getting married. However it most definitely is Jim.

Without marriage Feebs is leaving herself in a very vulnerable financial position. No guarantee of any real fair split of anything and by God her SW consultants wage, child maintenance and whatever other benefits she claims will not allow her to swan off on holidays like they're going out of fashion; buy 4 pairs of Vans at once; constantly eat out etc.

However, I don't blame Jim. He protects his assets and doesn't have some money pit like Feebs taking him to the cleaners.
I definitely remember her saying ages ago that it was all on him and she was waiting.

• Wow
I definitely remember her saying ages ago that it was all on him and she was waiting.
Ah I remembered her answering a question along the lines of "why doesn't Jim want to get married" and she said something like "who said it's him?".

I stand corrected.

However I still don't blame Jim 😂😂

Ah I remembered her answering a question along the lines of "why doesn't Jim want to get married" and she said something like "who said it's him?".

I stand corrected.

However I still don't blame Jim 😂😂
She gets arsey because he doesn't want to get married, he wants Freedom but She's Got It Bad, sorry Something Got Me Started quoting Simply Red song titles.. If you Don't Know Me By Now, I'm not a fan of Smugnall because she's always talking money as if Money's Too Tight (To Mention) , but ffs she has a Sugar Daddy paying for her tit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.