Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I dream that Freebs was doing FM? I’m sure I saw her doing a post about it and then it’s never been spoken about again. Also I can’t get over she’s done a highlight of her feet, and no trigger warning or a non feet cover photo on the highlight. She’s such a grubby cretin who has zero shame

Reactions: 5
Did I dream that Freebs was doing FM? I’m sure I saw her doing a post about it and then it’s never been spoken about again. Also I can’t get over she’s done a highlight of her feet, and no trigger warning or a non feet cover photo on the highlight. She’s such a grubby cretin who has zero shame
Yes she attempted FM but went about it in a sly way to pretend she wasn’t and her need to be sneaky/vague backfired because it clearly never took off.

Reactions: 6
She literally owns 4 pairs of shoes - pink Crocs, the infamous tan wedges, fit for the bin Vans and those dreadful orthopaedic sandals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ask me a question:

Is the curly girl method basically just looking like the horse you were too fat to ride has spaffed a load into your hair and then you couldn't be arsed to wash it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there anything more wanky in the world than taking a photo of yourself pretending to sleep and then posting it online?

IMG_2427.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any chance to run Vesper down she will.

“Vesper was a horror with sleep”

Is that why you stick her out the way now? No doubt Coriander slept like an angel the whole time.

Poor girl, she’s always so negative about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is there anything more wanky in the world than taking a photo of yourself pretending to sleep and then posting it online?

View attachment 2936086
If this is what she slept in though, she's worn that vest for 2 days plus all night as well.
She had it on in the bbq one which she says was the day before. Appears to have slept in it and then had it on all day yesterday as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her stories yesterday about she felt so rough and rundown etc, Jim did the school run and she was sat in the car after school thinking aaaah what’s for tea (I mean not my first thought if I’m honest if having an existential crisis!) and then slyly goes into a “but heeyyy I needn’t have worried we have hello fresh” but the story today is how she bought these trousers from Morrisons yesterday? So which is it.

Reactions: 8
It irks me that she never puts ad on the story which is obviously leading into the ad itself. Surely that’s part of the ad designed to get your attention?

Reactions: 11
It irks me that she never puts ad on the story which is obviously leading into the ad itself. Surely that’s part of the ad designed to get your attention?
"I'll always let you know when an ad is coming up"
Suure 😂

We can tell anyway with the blinks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got some brass neck! Disappears for almost a week and then comes back with two back to back ads plus even begging for likes on the Dolmio one. Talk about taking her audience for granted😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7