Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
My first thought was Makka Pakka. Makka Pakka flashing their freckled chebs.

This shit is even madder now she actually has colleagues.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Part time job at gp surgery - within school hours, pretty sure she has a Wednesday off but might be wrong
Insta wanker - influencer
Sleepover tents - doesn’t seem like it’s that busy though
Flogging FM perfumes
landlord to the lucky person living in the annexe
PTA member
Pickering gardens organiser
Gluten free ambassador - even though eats stuff with a may contain warning so not gf

what else I missed?
Retired boobing mama 🍈🍈

• Haha

yellowbrickroad01

Holy cow - Mick in that towel, bloody hell! What in the world possessed her!? She decided to film a story of her sitting on the bed in a towel resembling Jabba the Hutt then saunters on into work. Whilst it’s totally mental, this is the content i love from Feebs 😂😂

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Does she do this to appear relateable or?? Because to me it’s not relateable to not have chance to wash your face (I don’t get how people can function without a shower in the morning!) it’s just gross. Does this mean she hadn’t done her teeth either as surely you’d have a wash and do your teeth while you’re in the bathroom? She’s just vile

GossBoss

VIP Member
I don't get what these so called influencers issue is with not declaring stuff as gifted/ad/pr or whatever, is it because they think they'll lose followers because people are struggling?

Personally I'd probably be more inclined to unfollow someone for being shady and trying to hide a gifted stay 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17

bracket:bracket

The way I’d shit myself in terror if she did this to m. Actual nightmare fuel 🤢

(Don’t judge me for being up, diff time zone lol)

IMG_5204.jpeg

---
Also bet her breath is honking 🤢🤢

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Why do all holidays have to be a surprise?
She doesn’t tell them things in advance because how dare they ask about it and get excited about it! Like when she was pregnant with Herb, they didn’t tell V until very far into the pregnancy because god forbid the child got excited and asked how long until the baby comes and Pheebs said it would annoy her 😔

• Sad

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’m amazed those vans haven’t walked themselves to the bin by now. They are disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick