Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C0ffeekid

She’ll be crying (again) that jumbo and the kids can stuff themselves silly at the buffet and she can’t freely choose like she used to.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Imagine taking the piss lot of your child by posting her writing and asking people to work out what it says.

Spend much time with V and helping with her writing Feebs? Didn’t think so. Poor overwhelmed Feebs, still sulking because she had to get a job and taking it out on her daughter

• Sad
Reactions: 16

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Can you imagine just walking down the street in Pickering on a morning & seeing this fucker wiping her mucky face & filming it!!

• Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Roots is lovely. Food is top notch. But the price has escalated recently. It’s very expensive. I go as it’s local. But not a massive amazing experience. It used to be. But it’s dumbed down. And prices gone mad!
That can be said for a lot of places now, higher prices, lesser quality and staff who look fed up.

It looks like they served Mick her own hair. I can’t see any swan out of focus though, can you?

Attachments

• Haha

Joeyjojo

I’m a larger lady, if I was going to eat two rolls I would only photograph one for 👀 so I can guarantee she ate a third whilst making them!!! 🐽

• Haha

francesthemute

Is there anything she won’t complain about?

- gets a face to face appt with gastro
- is seen early

moan moan moan

she makes me feel sick

rubyred66

Chatty Member
All gone quiet again on the Feebs front. Can’t be bothered until lo and behold a few scraps will be thrown in before another ad. The laziest ’content creator’ ever.
Speaking of content creator, my youngest has a new girlfriend who aspires to be a content creator, within a short space of time of our every meeting, this girl finds new ways to infuriate me. Her facial expressions and incessant moaning usually are enough. At the weekend when my son and her graced us with their presence, she moaned about homeless people in the street and said begging should be a crime. I asked if content creators begging on the internet is similar. She of course couldn’t answer that because she is ‘modern marketing’.

These content creators/influencers are just cyber grifters and beggers, instead of a card box in a door way, it’s a gifted hotel courtesy of the Hilton.

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
It’s all about the food though isn’t it. She doesn’t care if they are all late for school/work as long as she’s had her greedy feed for the morning. She is never late because she’s cleaning or doing homework is she?!

She actually disgusts me about how food obsessed she is. (and believe me, I like my food!)

francesthemute

How is planting hanging baskets such a big part of her personality?

Phoebe I’m bored, what are you wearing lately, show us!

• Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
She is gonna be unbearable when she is home! Can you imagine the saga over having to wash and unpack everything now she is a career woman ? Who works about 3 hours a day and by the looks of her lunches has about an hour lunch also 😂🫠

• Haha