Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauz2427

VIP Member
I'm fucking raging that this moronic cuntlard arsehole got gifted a whole holiday whilst me and my husband work fucking hard full time to barely manage 4 days in Butlins with the kids 🤬 and what for?? Her whole content is rotting feet and child abuse, who looks at this waste of space and disgrace of a mother and think ah yes she deserves a free holiday??? I'm so disappointed in the world right now 🤢
Honestly same!
How the hell has she managed this?! Not only that she doesn’t seem grateful in the slightest and has kept it very quiet it was PR stay. It’s going to have the opposite effect I think and put people off going knowing she’s been given it for free.

As for the other stuff that’s already been mentioned, the last thing I’m doing for the airport is cooking bloody sausages!! There’s so many options at the airport if she’s hungry no need to be sitting at a table with her Tupperware box. She thinks she’s come up with all these hacks like for drinks etc but this is what “normal” people have done since liquid restrictions were put in place. I feel embarrassed for her quite honestly.

Reactions: 21
At least Sunny Holliday wasn’t a Holliday at birth and gave one of her sons a sensible name (maybe they all have a sensible name, don’t think Mick has ever revealed the name of her other Holliday romance 🍆) but giving a kid a silly name with that surname (or any other, let’s be honest) is a whole other offence.
Maybe I'm a petty cow, but there's no way I'd give my children the last name of the man who won't marry me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mancnet

VIP Member
When they write PR stay does that mean it's free or discounted price 🤔
Usually free. So they’ve probably had to pay for flights and transfers but the hotel will be free.

What the hotel haven’t realised is that gifting the Tudors an all inclusive holiday will probably put them out of business! No food left for the paying customers!!

• Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Saw this today, it reminds me of someone… maybe the caption should be when your pony tail’s in too tight to mention.
IMG_1487.jpeg

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Wow the really really special place better watch out. She's either gonna pull out a toddlers jumpsuit for the occasion or a Primark blazer.

Those tan sandals sat in the wardrobe rn like

• Haha

Lozza85

And shock horror, it’s a free stay! Bloody knew it. And I’m sure every story etc has to be or stay/ ad etc so if so she’s already breaking the rules. She’s an insufferable turd
IMG_4569.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Mancnet

VIP Member
I thought it was Benidorm?
God can you imagine Mick on a mobility scooter going along the front, crusty trotters out, corpse legs, the chicken bollock on display and nips down by her knees…watch out Benidorm!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Do any of those outfits scream somewhere special?? It's the same shit she'd wear to work. She's just put a bit of extra swan grease in her hair for the occasion

• Haha

yellowbrickroad01

Imagine posting those horrific feet online for everyone to see (and dry heave), then have the audacity to walk into work this morning, in a MEDICAL PRACTICE, and make small talk with your colleagues.

And Jim having to walk into his professional job this morning, to have to face his colleagues. Any wonder he hates her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I just casually remembered the time Feebs drove Vesper to cycling lessons and sat in the car and took pictures while someone else taught her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a petty cow, but there's no way I'd give my children the last name of the man who won't marry me.
excuse you… how do you know it’s Jim who won’t put a ring on it?! Maybe SHE doesn’t want to get married!!

(I will never forget her passive aggressive reply to her AMA boxes when people were asking if old jimbo had proposed 😂😂)

• Haha

georgijane

Chatty Member
Oh shit yeah! She works at a Doctors. Surprised she didn’t get her feet out and show one of the Doctors while she was warming her curry up.

• Haha