Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
There's not a Chance she hasn't got time to wash her face in the morning 😲 I'm so shocked by her I feel.like she posts stories like this to look like some relatable mother but it just makes her look a dirt bag

Reactions: 19

Lozza85

Ask your mate being yobbo you skanky, grabby, shameful Tudor.

I bet she's been begging for this trip. She normally goes away out of season. Electric cars and Swan draining the purse Mick?
I might do one of the ASA complaints just for shits and giggles because the smugness on Tudor’s face just boils my piss.

• Heart

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
The fact that she’s posted Scooter IN A BIKINI on the fucking internet for all to see, fucking oblivious to the world that woman.

• Sad
  • Angry

rubyred66

Chatty Member
For the first time ever, Mick provided weight loss inspiration, the husband brought home a surprise chippy tea and I saw her crusty feet stories just before he walked through the door. It put me off food for the entire evening. It was more useful than her slimming world content ever was.

• Haha

Tarrula

I’m a fat cow but I wouldn’t dream of eating a triple chocolate cookie at 7am! Just baffles my brain

• Sick
Reactions: 18

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
No wander she still hadn’t packed the suitcases last night - she was too busy cooking/packing food to take.

Ive never known ANYONE to be SO obsessed with food. Her whole life resolves around food.

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Ask me a question:

Is the curly girl method basically just looking like the horse you were too fat to ride has spaffed a load into your hair and then you couldn't be arsed to wash it?

• Haha

TamB

The fucking packing tips. Who the fuck need to be told what to pack.

Also I knew she'd be a clapper when the plane lands. Irrationally pisses me off 😤 😂

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
My first thought was Makka Pakka. Makka Pakka flashing their freckled chebs.

This shit is even madder now she actually has colleagues.

• Haha