Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Just popping in to say hi 👋🏻
I’m here from the By gemmabosanko thread and feebs was mentioned as another one of the sw cult. I used to follow her when she was pregnant with her son but soon stopped as her massive forehead and weird brows used to give me the ick. No change there I see. Anyway, great to see another great bunch of tattlers on another hilarious thread. Currently reading the wiki and sniggering 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mancnet

VIP Member
I mean surely if you have got a free hotel you can fork out for some snacks from the supermarket. Who wants warm cheese that’s been in a plastic bag for a few hours 🤮 She’s so minging. It’s like she’s scared she might starve to death if she hasn’t got snacks on her person at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mancnet

VIP Member
Who the hell looks at Feebs and thinks “yes she’s perfect to advertise our hotel”..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I’m waiting for the photo of her eating a full left over roast dinner on the plane
---
Or maybe she’s took a Lidl curry and will ask the staff to heat it

• Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I’m embarrassed for her. Who over the age of 18 takes their own alcohol to an event she’s saying it’s a ‘big thing!’ Sad’
I now have a scenario in my mind of her being stopped by security and being asked why she smuggled her own alcohol to an event and then breaking out in song to ‘money’s too tight to mention’ and making reference to looking like she’s eligible for pension.

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
The kids are having hot dogs wrapped in bread for tea because she simply hasn’t got the time/energy now she’s a part time working mama… any bets her and Jumbo will find time/energy to have a 4 person portion hello fresh meal tonight tho…

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
What almost 40 year old says Benners 🫠🫠🫠
Now I might stand corrected but Benidorm might not be the place for a man who couldn’t possibly go to the petrol station anymore to fuel his car like normal folk! They seem to uppity for Benners 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Are we lucky enough to get another Holliday Holiday?! Wandering around in the freezing cold pretending it’s lovely, letting poor Vesper nearly drown because she’s eye fucking herself in the camera and the plastic Starbucks cup making an appearance every day

• Haha
Reactions: 23