Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lh01

Love the new title, I come back to these threads every now and then and they just make me CRY laughing.

Anyone remember the time she paid a strange man to run around a car-park with Ferrari, teaching her to ride a bike as our girl sat in the car with the heating on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Jim seems for fuck off every opportunity these days, siesta again 🤥 how tired is he? Mick won't miss the pool time though, probably going from lounger to lounger showing everyone her busy bags and telling them to get in the pics 📸 you got this mama.
Bending some old biddies ear about the history of benners, bf,gf,swans,swimming,spa days.
Then the old lady will go home and tell her family, swear down it was Mick Hucknall, he'd brought his grandkids and busy bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

yellowbrickroad01

Wtf has Mick served those kids, WW3 rations!? Grim. Maybe those weeners wrapped in yeasty bread reminds her of bumping uglies with Jim Lad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

francesthemute

No Feebs you moron you need to add it on every post and story. And the squinting face, don’t even get me started!
“I could casually drop the old pr stay onto my stories”

No Phoebe not ‘casually’ it’s a fucking requirement you stupid bitch. And what do you mean ‘could’?

she is not being clear, I’ll do an ASA complaint too.

• Heart
  • Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She'll drop £40 on a bottle of gin and god knows how much on other booze, but takes tuppawear on holiday to scab stale food off the buffet rather than just buy her kids something to eat. It's always people who have a few quid who behave like this.

Plastic wallets to put stuff in is a holiday basic you stupid smug tudor. Nearly everyone I know takes their own inflatables. I bet she hated every second really. That will teach her for being greedy and grasping on the freebies

rubyred66

Chatty Member
If Mick is taking off yesterday’s make up en route to work with a wipe, then I would assume she didn’t shower or brush her teeth. If she had a quick shower, she could have washed her face there. I am sure she was stinking going into work, her poor colleagues having to work with that dirty beast.
If I had to remove makeup on my route to work because my life style is so hectic, I would sacrifice the element of my life that provides no value, in Mick’s case, its social media. I would give it up and focus on my family instead of embarrassing them. The hours spent blinking 40 million times for Instagram and pulling faces could maybe be better spent having a bath, shower or taking an industrial sander to your desert dry feet.

• Heart

Huffchug

VIP Member
I want the names of the people she reckons messaged her about an update on her fucking disgusting feet.

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Imagine sitting in the break room with your ham sandwich or whatever and this twat walks in with a box of chicken legs. She’s not right honestly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Tooth gem, just for men, curly girl hair products, massive vans, kitchen sink toothbrush-holder, yoghurt pizza recipe book, 4 pack of Bulmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21