Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’ve seen it I’ve been on this thread since early doors! I just don’t get why now vesper is older especially she would share that pic. Just seems odd on every level
Like she’s seen that picture then went back through her camera roll to find something similar 🤢

Reactions: 2
She said this morning she was off to her second job and has lost count of how many jobs she has. I thought she just had one part time one?

Part time job at gp surgery - within school hours, pretty sure she has a Wednesday off but might be wrong
Insta wanker - influencer
Sleepover tents - doesn’t seem like it’s that busy though
Flogging FM perfumes
landlord to the lucky person living in the annexe
PTA member
Pickering gardens organiser
Gluten free ambassador - even though eats stuff with a may contain warning so not gf

what else I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Part time job at gp surgery - within school hours, pretty sure she has a Wednesday off but might be wrong
Flogging FM perfumes
PTA member
Gluten free ambassador - even though eats stuff with a may contain warning so not gf

what else I missed?
Retired boobing mama 🍈🍈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flogging FM perfumes
PTA member

what else I missed?
I forgot about the stupid tent business.

Reactions: 3
Flogging FM perfumes
PTA member

what else I missed?
Front man of 80s and 90s easy listening band Simply Red

Charlie Dimmock impersonator

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Flogging FM perfumes
PTA member

what else I missed?
Was she a SW leader? I can't remember.

Reactions: 5
Oh I’ve seen it I’ve been on this thread since early doors! I just don’t get why now vesper is older especially she would share that pic. Just seems odd on every level
Every time I put that image to the back of my mind and almost forget about it, it comes back here 🤮 the inflicted trauma is as bad as my divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flogging FM perfumes
PTA member

what else I missed?
Picky plate bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Promoting the kids magazine - can you imagine how much rage she'll have when V asks off topic questions or finds out feebs actually knows naff all about the topics other than what is written 🤣 poor V

Reactions: 2
Promoting the kids magazine - can you imagine how much rage she'll have when V asks off topic questions or finds out feebs actually knows naff all about the topics other than what is written 🤣 poor V
Realistically we all know she absolutely does not sit and read with poor scooter, she plugs in the toney box at best. Poor kid probably doesn’t get much time with her mum as she’s not the favourite.

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember the last time I went somewhere for food/snacks and there wasn’t a few GF options. She is absolutely obsessed. I’m amazed she hasn’t put it in her bio yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9