Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a witch but I just imagine that as a family they totally stink. No wonder the carriage looks empty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s because so she’s desperate and keen to be noticed by businesses/brands she doesn’t proof read her posts. She could post this shite when the kids are in bed later but she has to spend her daughters birthday trip updating her IG stories.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can she ever get an outfit right. Why do they look like they're off to the beach or to go sit in a garden? Absolute scruffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of all the tit she seems to take with her (busy bags) 2 small suitcases between 4 of them for a weekend! Maybe just me but that doesn’t seem much luggage at all!!

Reactions: 1
IMG_3099.jpeg

“Yes, I was celebrating my 60th birthday at The Pickering Cricket Club banquet hall. Oh how I wept into my Charles and Di tea towel on hearing the terrible news. As someone not that much younger than The Queen, I felt for her. I’m 87 now and my memory, joints, feet and nipples are all failing but I do remember that VIVIDLY.

Ruined the party and put everyone off their swan vol au vents”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie but seeing Herbivore on that rickshaw made me nervous. Or maybe it's just my kid that would not sit still enough for that to be safe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was it only Feebs OR Jim on the rickshaw? Bet the rider nearly had a cardiac arrest when he saw them bounding towards him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Moaning about Premier Inn not catering forGF at breakfast… er it’s not like she can have eggs, bacon, sausage(perhaps not), tomato, mushrooms, baked beans. She just means she can’t eat crap.

Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie but seeing Herbivore on that rickshaw made me nervous. Or maybe it's just my kid that would not sit still enough for that to be safe :ROFLMAO:
Seeing him on that rickshaw just made me think how totally smug he looked 😲.

Also, her saying how expensive things were - was it really nasty of me not telling her, when she asked for tips, that she could have got entry to loads of attractions on 2-for-1with those paper tickets she had.

So, for all you tattlers who dont know, this website is invaluable for visitors …..

Reactions: 3
The photo of them opposite the Houses of Parliament putting paid to the rumours of any weight loss 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I am pretty big but all I can think seeing her pics is of that smug "never going back" pose with the cardboard cut out when she got skinny... and how she absolutely has gone back, if not BIGGER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am pretty big but all I can think seeing her pics is of that smug "never going back" pose with the cardboard cut out when she got skinny... and how she absolutely has gone back, if not BIGGER
Me too!!! Im a big lass and not ashamed to be and don’t feel jealous of anyone who has lost weight….however, she built her life and following on losing weight and now it’s all come undone. She is lost in a world of gluten free, massive meals, exploiting her kids for likes, pyramid schemes, lack of hygiene and self care and being the only person to have ever had a toddler swinging off their crusty nip. Oh and for us mere mortals we mustn’t forget she’s a #workingmama now 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The styled by Suzy or whatever it was called was obviously a waste of money, or what it gifted?! I can't imagine what wearing what would be tip run/gardening clothes for a weekend in London. I'm all for individual style and people dressing uniquely but there is no style there what so ever. Even if she wore smarter shorts and t‐shirt she would have looked better. Why not take a few long summer dresses that she has and some chub rub shirts for comfort? It's like she has gained weight and just doesn't care. I'm certainly not small but summer fashion is the one for me, I love it, so many comfortable and pretty options to wear.

Also, fair enough if she is happy with her size, although I'm not convinced because of all her ailments, which carrying extra weight can't be good for. Does anyone know how tall Phoebe is as she certainly doesn't look anywhere near an 18 anymore if she is average height.

Reactions: 5
The styled by Suzy or whatever it was called was obviously a waste of money, or what it gifted?! I can't imagine what wearing what would be tip run/gardening clothes for a weekend in London. I'm all for individual style and people dressing uniquely but there is no style there what so ever. Even if she wore smarter shorts and t‐shirt she would have looked better. Why not take a few long summer dresses that she has and some chub rub shirts for comfort? It's like she has gained weight and just doesn't care. I'm certainly not small but summer fashion is the one for me, I love it, so many comfortable and pretty options to wear.

Also, fair enough if she is happy with her size, although I'm not convinced because of all her ailments, which carrying extra weight can't be good for. Does anyone know how tall Phoebe is as she certainly doesn't look anywhere near an 18 anymore if she is average height.
I think she was a few stone lighter when she had that consultation so whatever was recommended for her will no longer apply. She just doesn’t appear to make any effort and I don’t believe she can be happy at that size. Like you say, all these ailments she has would be eased massively if she lost weight but she just loves food too much.

ETA I think she’s 5’7/5’8, easily a size 22/24.

Reactions: 7