Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll find the London trip is massively expensive as she chosen the weekend Taylor Dwift is going 3 nights at Wembley. The hotel prices let alone everything else have been inflated for this weekend.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else thinking Mick’s IG account is dwindling? She barely posts these days unless it’s an ad. Wouldn’t be surprised if it fizzles out to nothing a year from now. She’s got a job and Jim seems to earn good money. The kids are getting older so no cute baby content. It’s more of an effort for her, especially as she can’t seem to post when Jim’s around; Mick doesn’t do effort so my bet is she’ll finish her current contracts and then stop.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else thinking Mick’s IG account is dwindling? She barely posts these days unless it’s an ad. Wouldn’t be surprised if it fizzles out to nothing a year from now. She’s got a job and Jim seems to earn good money. The kids are getting older so no cute baby content. It’s more of an effort for her, especially as she can’t seem to post when Jim’s around; Mick doesn’t do effort so my bet is she’ll finish her current contracts and then stop.
I think maybe she’s trying to rekindle it with all the GF stuff but it’s very half-arsed, like everything she does.

Reactions: 6
Why would Jimbo tell her ‘don’t pack the train tickets’? Does she mean he’s said ‘don’t FORGET to pack the train tickets’?

Reactions: 2
She must be the only person who gets paper tickets these days, she’s such a grandma (no offence to anyone else who gets paper tickets but she just annoys me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much crap does she pack for a day out with the kids?! We pack drinks, snack for the kids, maybe some crayons and a pad if going to a restaurant or pub, packet of wipes and that's about it!

Reactions: 6
I screenshot this the other day and I’m posting it here so when Fennel’s birthday comes around, we’ll see what his present is. As pointed out, this isn’t a present for Moped only, it’s something for them all. (I’d like to say that this ‘spend watch’ is solely for Feebs and her whole attitude towards her kids. I think it’s a lovely present and I’m sure Vesper will have a lovely time…I just think the Herbmeister may get an expensive gift for him and a day where he sits on a throne wearing a crown and is walked through the streets of Pickering on the shoulders of Footmen).

And I also shat myself at the look on her face in the picture and thought you guys should have to suffer too

IMG_3027.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I screenshot this the other day and I’m posting it here so when Fennel’s birthday comes around, we’ll see what his present is. As pointed out, this isn’t a present for Moped only, it’s something for them all.

And I also shat myself at the look on her face in the picture and thought you guys should have to suffer too

View attachment 3008136
She doesn't show half of what she buys because that would give away how well off they really are. She doesn't appear to buy the kids much, but their house is absolutely rammed to the rafters with junk and toys

Reactions: 12
She doesn't show half of what she buys because that would give away how well off they really are. She doesn't appear to buy the kids much, but their house is absolutely rammed to the rafters with junk and toys
100%! Out of all the people whose threads I read here who claim to be relatable mums, she’s by far the most unrelatable! And this is why there is a need for Tattle because we can see right through it. There will be big spends this weekend and if we’re lucky maybe a clothes reel…

I’m not sure why but this is what I think Herbie would look like if he were to be carried through the streets of Pickering on a throne

IMG_3049.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9