Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the least convincing person on Instagram. As if she shaves. She doesn’t brush her bleeping teeth or take off yesterday’s make up. She’s the rankest of the rank.

When the kids are grown up will she think selling their childhoods to Instagram was worth it? Just so she could buy tit at B&M to move from box to box, shove in a cupboard and then the loft and then clear out to the tip.

Reactions: 12
She is the least convincing person on Instagram. As if she shaves. She doesn’t brush her bleeping teeth or take off yesterday’s make up. She’s the rankest of the rank.

When the kids are grown up will she think selling their childhoods to Instagram was worth it? Just so she could buy tit at B&M to move from box to box, shove in a cupboard and then the loft and then clear out to the tip.
Any self respecting mother would not subject their kids to public ridicule by posting their life on social media.

Reactions: 1
So she says no to tv in the morning - but play dough is absolutely fine 🙈 and then still complains they are late for school!

So she says no to tv in the morning - but play dough is absolutely fine 🙈 and then still complains they are late for school!
Why does she make life unnecessarily difficult ALL the time? So what if they want to watch a bit of telly before school? Let them 🤷‍♀️

She's a tv snob but hid mini moto knew who Mr Tumble was until they were gifted a Butlins trip

Reactions: 3
Does she have no problem openly advertising that her and Jumbo eat the 4 person hello fresh between the 2 of them? The kids don’t get any.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cringing at her filming herself in the garden. And then her making the kids walk over - you could see how unnatural that was, and Vesper was complaining that it’s cold. Yet Phoebe is all - look how natural and unposed this scene is.
Does she think we are all idiots? I am this close to unfollowing if we don’t get a reel soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Put a frigging bra on! That story in the garden is just 🤮
My sisters gone gluten free recently and has dropped loads of weight, that heifer is gaining it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Put a frigging bra on! That story in the garden is just 🤮
My sisters gone gluten free recently and has dropped loads of weight, that heifer is gaining it!
Was literally going to say the same thing, I was diagnosed coeliac about a month ago and I've lost a stone since then. God knows what Feebs is eating to be packing the weight on.

Reactions: 5
In fairness, changing to a gluten free diet in itself wouldn't cause weight loss, if anything it would be the opposite, as the absence of gluten means the intestinal villi can heal and normal absorption of nutrients can resume. She might have lost some weight before diagnosis and commencing GF diet. The elimination of gluten would not in and of itself cause weight loss.

The 4 person Hello Fresh boxes for two is a more likely culprit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
In fairness, changing to a gluten free diet in itself wouldn't cause weight loss, if anything it would be the opposite, as the absence of gluten means the intestinal villi can heal and normal absorption of nutrients can resume. She might have lost some weight before diagnosis and commencing GF diet. The elimination of gluten would not in and of itself cause weight loss.

The 4 person Hello Fresh boxes for two is a more likely culprit.
My weight loss is probably because its spoiled my Monster Munch habit.... 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Telling her followers they’re always late for school. Get the duck off Instagram every morning then you bleeping glutinous twit. God she infuriates me!!!

Reactions: 16
It’s funny (to me) that she genuinely thinks TV is the reason that they’re always running late. Complete strangers can see that it’s the multiple breakfasts they all eat, constant fanning about, piss farting around with play-dough, the eye bleeping oneself and outfit photos (fist pumping foot stomping fashion reel or duck off feebs 👀).

Surely it’s not rocket science to have a one course breakfast, have a wash, brush teeth and get dressed before entertaining activities like playing or TV?

Reactions: 13
I think they have a few drinks most evenings and that's why they're constantly disorganised. She doesn't show much of the booze anymore since we were commenting on it, crafty Tudor. Nothing to do with the kids or the fake ADHD she hints at.

You tell your kids NO and that's the end of it. My 5yr old is a handful but I don't give in. The rules are consistent and he knows it's a hill I'll die on on a school day 🤣 weekends are a hell of a lot more relaxed though, I'm not a total misery.

I bet there's zero consistency in Tudor Towers so the kids always think she'll give in....and she does for an easy life 🙄 she was always leaving them unattended so she could lay in bed! Remember her laying out the breakfasts for them when they were not much more than toddlers??

Reactions: 14