Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Part time job at gp surgery - within school hours, pretty sure she has a Wednesday off but might be wrong
Insta wanker - influencer
Sleepover tents - doesn’t seem like it’s that busy though
Flogging FM perfumes
landlord to the lucky person living in the annexe
PTA member
Pickering gardens organiser
Gluten free ambassador - even though eats stuff with a may contain warning so not gf

what else I missed?
I forgot about the stupid tent business.

Reactions: 3

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
I don’t follow this thread and her stories are often hid on my feed, but when I do catch them why do they always have a 5 course meal?🫣

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
Our infant school is a feeder into the junior school on the same site, but we still had to apply for the junior school. Of which some kids didn't get a place.

• Wow

Tarrula

I’m not going to lie, I could get on board with a hash brown McMuffin. Feebs just looks like a greedy cow doing it

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I love my period pants, takes a few minutes to rinse them out when I take them off and then I have an empty bucket next to the washing basket that I put them in till I'm putting on a wash. They go in with a normal wash and then they get put away till next month. Apart from having to rinse them out and putting them separate from my normal washing, they're treated exactly the same as my normal knickers.
Similar to the old Terry cloth nappies that mums had to steep and wash out.

yellowbrickroad01

Thought Big Mick was opening a fancy eyeshadow palette in her story but no, it’s actually a box of sweets. Far more appropriate 😂

Reactions: 2

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Why would Jimbo tell her ‘don’t pack the train tickets’? Does she mean he’s said ‘don’t FORGET to pack the train tickets’?

C0ffeekid

Is shrubbery trolling her with the blinking/winking in her latest post???

(also, do we reckon it should be marked AD?)

• Haha