Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemi85

VIP Member
For the first time ever, Mick provided weight loss inspiration, the husband brought home a surprise chippy tea and I saw her crusty feet stories just before he walked through the door. It put me off food for the entire evening. It was more useful than her slimming world content ever was.
Noooo you didn’t waste a chippy? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3

WhatABore

VIP Member
I'd love to know how she managed to book a whole week off during the school holidays now she works for the NHS. I have been working for the NHS for 10+ years and not once did I manage to book a single day off during half term despite me having children and booking a year in advance 😭
According to her, they're very "family oriented", which is how she managed to get during school hours only too apparently

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
OMG. I’ve worked out that for the last 24 days I’ve worked 14 hours a day at least. And still have a shower in the morning and a bath at night. Sometimes ( frequently and I do worry about scurvy!) dinner is a boiled egg. For us all. But I’m Clean !

Crumpet41

VIP Member
This time I've done it- Jo

Is it Spangee who's regained all her weight? Anyone follow her ir have pics. I used to follow her, chat to her, engage etc then randomly got blocked 1 day out the blue for absolutely no reason 🤷‍♀️
Ahhh Steven Segal. I thought Spanjee had kept most of the weight off. Can’t be sure though as havent seen her profile in at least 3 years now?

Oh, I'd forgotten about this time I've done it. She drove me insane in the end and I had to block her. Never followed fopper. Spanjee was a strange one as she blocked me out of nowhere when her husband answered some comment about their seagull.
---
This time I’ve done it

that was the account . I think she had a tummy tuck to get rid of all the loose skin. I wonder if she kept the weight off? I haven’t seen her profile around for a while either.
---
I didn’t ever follow Gemma Bosanko or JSG for some reason. I think the Gemma account used to wind me up even back then for being overly “ perfect” looking. She came across as a bit of a smug twat.

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
In fairness, changing to a gluten free diet in itself wouldn't cause weight loss, if anything it would be the opposite, as the absence of gluten means the intestinal villi can heal and normal absorption of nutrients can resume. She might have lost some weight before diagnosis and commencing GF diet. The elimination of gluten would not in and of itself cause weight loss.

The 4 person Hello Fresh boxes for two is a more likely culprit.

• Heart
  • Wow

kelly123

VIP Member
It's been a while since I abandoned feebs, but here I am, and yeah....

Fair enough to her for being confident to pose, but the tippy-toe pose is a step too far. That's never going to work. Back in the day I came across these people because I needed to lose weight. At this point they are massively overweight, or eating half a malted-milk per day and BOXING OFF ferking steps whilst living in a house that looks like a static caravan whilst pretending it's the white company, or they have had everything sucked out of their body including their brain. Or they add charity shop rattan shit to their houses and pretend they are four sizes lower than they actually are, whilst feeding their kids absolute sh*t. Ffs.

*extra points to those who can name the three offenders*
Gem, floppaholic and mum of the year Boss Twat?
---
This time I've done it- Jo

Is it Spangee who's regained all her weight? Anyone follow her ir have pics. I used to follow her, chat to her, engage etc then randomly got blocked 1 day out the blue for absolutely no reason 🤷‍♀️
She’s definitely chunkier than before but I wouldn’t say she’s a big as before. Her page is pretty boring - you’re not missing much

Ballbag

Love you guys.
Just realising how many have her mugshot as your profile pictures has me creased!
Excellent work 👏🏻

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
2 things to take from tbis

10pm and she will make out she’s had an amazing evening yet will have been just sat scrolling on her phone

second thing, food is all she thinks about

Attachments