Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tarrula

I’m not going to lie, I could get on board with a hash brown McMuffin. Feebs just looks like a greedy cow doing it

Reactions: 3

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I love my period pants, takes a few minutes to rinse them out when I take them off and then I have an empty bucket next to the washing basket that I put them in till I'm putting on a wash. They go in with a normal wash and then they get put away till next month. Apart from having to rinse them out and putting them separate from my normal washing, they're treated exactly the same as my normal knickers.
Similar to the old Terry cloth nappies that mums had to steep and wash out.

Grootyou

In fairness, changing to a gluten free diet in itself wouldn't cause weight loss, if anything it would be the opposite, as the absence of gluten means the intestinal villi can heal and normal absorption of nutrients can resume. She might have lost some weight before diagnosis and commencing GF diet. The elimination of gluten would not in and of itself cause weight loss.

The 4 person Hello Fresh boxes for two is a more likely culprit.
My weight loss is probably because its spoiled my Monster Munch habit.... 😪

• Sad

yellowbrickroad01

Thought Big Mick was opening a fancy eyeshadow palette in her story but no, it’s actually a box of sweets. Far more appropriate 😂

Reactions: 2

C0ffeekid

Is shrubbery trolling her with the blinking/winking in her latest post???

(also, do we reckon it should be marked AD?)

• Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Wow yes I remember her this time I've done it was her name ? And she had a really soft sounding voice ? Is she still on Instagram does anyone know

Twofor

Little Vespie is changing schools too. So maybe Henry’s heirs to the throne got accepted into 2 schools that would make the school run impossible?

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Roots is lovely. Food is top notch. But the price has escalated recently. It’s very expensive. I go as it’s local. But not a massive amazing experience. It used to be. But it’s dumbed down. And prices gone mad!

JudgeyPants

In some areas, there’s infant schools, junior schools then secondary. So you move up to Juniors for Years 3-6. I did it when I was a kid but my children just do primary and secondary in the borough we live in now.