Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I thought hello fresh was her go to...clearly not when she's got other meal plans to advertise 🙄 she's piled it on since she did that style with susie thing. That's the real reason why she doesn't wear the clothes anymore

Reactions: 7

Magentamarathon

Surely it takes more time to take a make up wipe on the commute, than it does to just go to the bathroom and wash your face?

Reactions: 7

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Wow, imagine making a point of saying you’d been playing with your kids AND giving them attention!

Oh and just because you’re a judgey twat Feebs, doesn’t mean everyone is…

IMG_1823.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Lynx

VIP Member
Size of V’s breakfast!!!! 😳
I thought the same. 😔 No doubt she's had a fruit platter and biscuit first too. Such an excessive amount of food for such a young child. Feebs clearly isn't happy with her own weight, so I don't know why she is instilling her bad habits into her children. It looks like it's a full sized plate too, not a smaller one. My child is around the same age as V and we still use the smaller plates for her. I know her toast is cut in half, but surely one slice of toast, a table spoon of beans, some mushrooms and an egg would be enough. She doesn't need all those beans, a whole sausage and hash brown, she must feel so full and bloated, not a good way to start the day. That meal would be two evening meals worth for my child.

Attachments

• Wow

Stimpii

VIP Member
Letting the kids use sharpies while wearing their school uniforms is just asking for her to go off on one when they get it on their clothes 🙈

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Oh I’ve seen it I’ve been on this thread since early doors! I just don’t get why now vesper is older especially she would share that pic. Just seems odd on every level
Every time I put that image to the back of my mind and almost forget about it, it comes back here 🤮 the inflicted trauma is as bad as my divorce 😂

• Haha

yellowbrickroad01

I too am also a victim of travel trauma 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙄
With my kids and extended family. Food was absolutely not the first thing on anyone’s mind even bearing in mind that we are a family of food lovers! That came a couple of hours later, as we all had a hearty breakfast before leaving our hotel.

The Tudor family food obsession is off the scale, that’s literally all Micks posts. It’s a good job Scooter & Herbivore seem fairly active as they can burn off the extra cals but if they become more sedentary as they get older, the family lifestyle will start to show. All due to Mick & JimLad’s gluttony, poor kids

yellowbrickroad01

Why do the mini tudors have a two course breakfast every single day? Is it just my kid who grabs a cereal bar and a banana, with juice or milk?
My ones have cereal or toast … breakfast during the week isn’t too exciting but they are tired and CBA! Only at Tudor Towers is it a gluttonous affair.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I can’t imagine a Michelin star restaurant needs to give freebies to a heffalump smugnall!

Grootyou

Put a frigging bra on! That story in the garden is just 🤮
My sisters gone gluten free recently and has dropped loads of weight, that heifer is gaining it!
Was literally going to say the same thing, I was diagnosed coeliac about a month ago and I've lost a stone since then. God knows what Feebs is eating to be packing the weight on.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Literally everyone in that video is in jeans/trousers, long sleeves/jackets. She is reminding me of beingrobbo on one of her Benidorm jaunts pretending it’s the height of summer whilst everyone around is wrapped up.
She'll pop on feebs stories soon since she's the person who basically invented Benidorm 🙄🤣 I bet she's secretly fuming she hasn't had an invite/PR stay

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
Did I dream that Freebs was doing FM? I’m sure I saw her doing a post about it and then it’s never been spoken about again. Also I can’t get over she’s done a highlight of her feet, and no trigger warning or a non feet cover photo on the highlight. She’s such a grubby cretin who has zero shame
Yes she attempted FM but went about it in a sly way to pretend she wasn’t and her need to be sneaky/vague backfired because it clearly never took off.